I fucking hate gamepads so much. Who tf decided that using thumb for 4 buttons and stick is convenient to use...

I fucking hate gamepads so much. Who tf decided that using thumb for 4 buttons and stick is convenient to use, it's fucking pain - literally, my thumb is sore everyfucking time i play with this shit.

Attached: 7_big.jpg (2048x1536, 721.76K)

I switch between Keyboard/Mouse and Controller all the time.
Sounds like a (you) problem.

just a question of what you're more used to i guess, as someone who grew up a consolefag i get wrist pain after playing too much with kbm

>using thumb for 4 buttons
lmao
git gud faggot

meds

You need meds for whatever mental or physical limitation is preventing you from not using a controller like a normalfag unfamiliar with technology

>my thumb is sore

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x1348, 1.18M)

>Gamepads
>Use only your thumbs and index fingers (maybe middle fingers), the rest are just idle or need to grip the device
>Can't even have a digit on most inputs at the same time
>have to take your thumb away from something as critical as movement to use some ancillary function

>Keyboard and mouse
>Uses every finger, arms at rest
>Each finger is comfortably resting on a key or button at all times to maximize control, easy access to several adjacent inputs
>Never need to give up control of the most important shit, fingers can always stay on WASD

If you need more than 6 inputs at once, you are retarded

retard

take physical therapy classes or some shit, maybe get on some meds subhuman

> He uses a typing tool to move around in games.
lmao

>my thumb is sore everyfucking time i play with this shit.
user, please go see a doctor. that's not normal.

god, i'd use my mouth and feet, even my fucking armpits before throwing my dignity and using a goddamn robot arm to open my soi. Even if he can close his hands (which looks like he can from the picture since he's supporting the weight of the bottle) just put on a table then press on the lid with your open palm and twist your arm

The most annoying thing with gamepads is every third person game makes the sprint button something other than R3, therefore you have to do this claw grip if you want to run while moving the camera.

Having an ergonomic split controller with an analog stick for movement and a touchpad for camera/cursor control to compliment a gyro or similar system is still better than either of these.
Ancillary motion controls were unironically the way to go up until Microsoft started shitting everywhere and souring public perception with the Kinect which nuked every nascent project.

Pcfags are like
>ugh, this perfect device for playing is so shit, a keyboard is so much better for any game

It has to be cope

You should be doing the claw grip all the time

That may be true but I’d rather claw than use R3. I do it for every souls game already.

What's everyone's preferred gamepad? I tried a Dualsense for my PC recently and disliked the feel of it.

You will outsource your bottle opening to robots, you will enjoy that creamy smooth flavour, and you will be happy.

Attached: 888jecklin.promo_.jpg (600x482, 37.61K)

you sound like a fucking pussy do you also need to use a device to open up your s*y bottles?

The xbone or xsex controllers
Microsoft makes proper technology for men's hands and not that squishy uncomfortable shit

a nation of pussy faggots