Subtle? I don't do subtle, just brute force your way, lmao

>Subtle? I don't do subtle, just brute force your way, lmao.
Why modern games like this? Where did tactics and strategy in single player games go?

Attached: dark messiah of might & magic.jpg (1280x1024, 234.12K)

It would require a smudge of intelligent level design and if you can be sure there is one thing that current devs dno't have, it's intelligence.

The only people that like Xana are super simps.

Said fan of useless trash that only does telling the hero what to do without any help.

>xana
>gets the player to do all the work and take on all the risk hoping to reap all the rewards because she has the dumb fuck sump wrapped around her little finger
>other girl
>asks the player to help her do what is right, fights right alongside him

>unconditionally supports you whether you choose to side with your evil overlord father, seal him again, or usurp him
>saves your life after you're fatally wounded
>gives you cool demon powers that compliment your greatest power of all, the kick button
Simping is fawning over a woman who doesn't reciprocate or provide anything to the relationship, liking Xana is the complete opposite of that, she's helpful and genuinely useful the entire game and the "twist" is that the sultry demon girl whispering in your ear the whole game is genuinely on your side and isn't trying to screw you over.

On the other hand, the other bitch is incredibly ungrateful, doesn't give you anything, is a damsel in distress who needs to be saved and even after you save her from a fate worse than death will STILL betray you and try to kill you if you don't do everything she wants.

also don't forget that Leanna will try to kill you if you refuse to murder Xana

You're genuinely a retard if you didn't realize Xana is manipulating the player for her own benefit. She doesn't actually love you unconditionally, you idiot. She just knows you have access to power she doesn't and if she gets you to become her simp that means she now has that power because your retard ass will do whatever she tells you to do.

the thing is Xana is nothing but loyal to you the entire fucking game and does all she can to keep you alive, that alone is more than you can say about L*anna

that's not a modern game

She's not loyal to you. She's supposed to be loyal to someone else and then she betrays that person when she realizes the player character is under the control of a fucking moron simp retard like yourself that can be easily manipulated and so that's what she does. Holy shit. Women in real world would eat you alive, user. You are so fucking stupid.

>Wake up, my dream, my love, my Messiah! And arise!
So how comes listening to a hot babe who unconditionally loves you and wants for you nothing but unlimited power and eternal life was supposed to be bad? It's much better than sticking with that Leanna Vance.

That's hardly unreasonable. There's kinda a war going on.

Childhood is when you like a dark sexy woman.
Maturity is learning to enjoy a good, spirited noble woman.
Old age is having fun kicking people off the cliffs, punching, stabbing, and generally preserving status quo and telling everyone else to fuck off so that you can keep on kicking.

I kinda forgot - is it possible to get rid of both Leanna and Xana

No, there are only two choices in the game: Xana or Leanna, Dad or no Dad. Thus there are only four endings
>Xana/Dad
>Xana/No Dad
>Leanna/Dad
>Leanna/No Dad

>muh she's gonna to betray you!
doesn't matter, she doesn't betray you in-game at all. She is nothing but supportive and helpful and will jerk (you) off with her tail.

Attached: 1616892716781.jpg (523x587, 19.27K)

god i love xana so much

Attached: 2B.jpg (850x960, 72.14K)

what the fuck are you talking about

She should jerk me off with her hands and save the tail for my asshole

I had a dream tonight where I fucked a succubus and she started gloating about how I'd impregnated her with a future super powerful demon lord until the Narrator materialized and informed her that she hadn't been ovulating. She got so fucking mad I had to wake up.

fuck poison
fuck ghouls

dark mesiah is more creative when it comes to combat
you can throw stuff, kicking people off the cliffs, into fire etc.

Attached: 1575563426015.jpg (1024x889, 150.03K)

Leanna/Dad gets rid of them both, so the answer is yes but it's only the ending.

Attached: itadaki seieki.jpg (1600x900, 122.36K)

Manipulating how? Encouraging Sareth to get better, faster, and stronger? I can't remember a single instance of Xana fucking you over. Even at the very end she sticks with you no matter what.

Yes, that's manipulation. You're being manipulated to "self-improve" so that you can be a valuable resource and die for her in a war. The true red pill is to uninstall the game, foresake violence and become a Buddhist monk to reach true personal Enlightenment, free of women and jews.

Based Jesus dabbing on the devil.