Sony buys 14.8% of From Software

Sony just can't stop winning!

Attached: 2022-08-31_10h35_14.png (584x560, 49.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2022/08/tencent-and-sony-interactive-entertainment-collectively-acquire-30-34-percent-of-fromsoftware
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Elden Ring developer
Hahahahaha

14.1%*

Attached: 341.png (206x264, 75.4K)

FUCK
Please don't.
I don't want shit censored and turned into movies.

>Translated: Sony has given up on funding exclusives and prefers From to make money with multiplatforms like Elden Ring

>Bloodborne port/sequel is 14.8% more likely now

Attached: 1655836230279.png (920x944, 191.34K)

Kadokawa Corporation still holds 69.66% of the shares. Tencent also holds a big chunk.
gematsu.com/2022/08/tencent-and-sony-interactive-entertainment-collectively-acquire-30-34-percent-of-fromsoftware

I'm just thinking they aren't doing exclusives anymore and, since Sony is literally losing money with SIE right now save for the PC ports, they have to reinvest money into proper selling companies.

*14.88%

it would be news if they actually acquired from soft, this is just pathetic after Microsoft bought zenimax and actiblizzard

I dont get it. Just stop listening to trannies fees fees and design cool characters. Didnt Ryza and 2B teach them anything? They could have had their own Lara Croft shit with concept art Aloy, concept art Returnal and Chloe

>In February 2021, the Company conducted a third-party allotment with Sony as the allottee with the aim of strengthening its relationship with the Sony Group over the long term
>and creating new IP of the Company and maximizing the utilization of its existing IP in anime and game fields.
Sounds like the PS5 is going to get another From exclusive to me.

They're just buying large enough stakes so microsoft cant buy them

>mfw Sony is still kicking themselves over Demon's Souls

Attached: glee-sm_face.jpg (673x696, 59.6K)

Sony bros...we're 14.8% of the way to Bloodborne 2...let's get a kickstarter going and help sony...

Pack it up boys. Next Souls game will be mega pozzed and feature niggers and trannies. It was good while it lasted. Now if we could get Bloodborne PC as a parting gift it would be really nice. Sony pls

>two weeks from now:
>snoy buys kadokawa to consolidate its anime offerings and merge it with crunchyroll

Attached: hitlar.jpg (250x221, 13.5K)

Don't care, I still buy 0% of Sony games

>Sony buys 14.8% of From Software
>Sony just can't stop winning!
Sure user sure.. better not get your hopes up or you'll get cucked hard

14.09%
fucking snoys always making numbers up

Attached: FbeI0SbWAAAlSGj.jpg (1311x556, 150.67K)

To be honest with you I wouldn't mind Sony if they bought FromSoft as long as they didn't censor stuff or change things around.
Just give them their creative vision and give more funding and I'd be fine.
However they never will after seeing the demon souls remake. I don't care about race or lgbt shit in games however you try virtue signalling and forcing it, censoring shit you don't like and then I get pissed.
This is just depressing if they get any say in the development process.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.67M)

Will still be on PC anyway.