Do sexy women in games still trigger game journos...

Do sexy women in games still trigger game journos? I don't read amy blogs anymore and I never see any articles about them posted here, so is it still a thing? Hell, Giant Bomb actually jokes about them on their podcast every once in a while.

Attached: 1660305022527349.jpg (794x1078, 179.65K)

it probably triggers them even more considering how they're probably tranny defenders since those types of cliques tend to all worship the same garbage

>"I don't even read reviews any more but please tell me that they still do shit that make me angry"

Please just find another personality trait other than being pissed off. If you are going out of your way to look for shit that you can be angry at you have an addiction.

If all mexicans looked like her....yowie ZOWIE!

Attached: 1658371989045667.jpg (766x451, 93.15K)

It's just a question faggot. No need to get defensive over it.

yes

Attached: 1612076912919.png (1280x1465, 507.49K)

REEEEEEE

imagine her taco burrito farts

i'd sniff that.

PUTA

Attached: 1612420413592.jpg (791x800, 125.38K)

Was looking for mobile games and some fag in a google review said it was garbage for people that see women as objects.

Why are girl fetishists so weird and creepy about this shit? I'm sure journalists just want to see something unique, heteronormativity is fucking boring and is in your face 24/7. And we all agree with that, we all share the same GOAT because it was a fresh thing

Attached: Progressive.png (673x960, 384.02K)

I don't know if you guys know this, but female shit smells just like guy shit.

Wrong, girl farts have more sulfur in it than guyfarts which makes the egg smell all the more stronger and more pungent.

>610705412
I can't even say for sure anymore, does he baiting or not. Fuck the modern world.

>heteronormativity is fucking boring and is in your face 24/7.
Faggot.

Attached: (You).jpg (1024x731, 89.83K)

>heteronormativity is fucking boring and is in your face 24/7
Ah yes, all those pesky straight parades you see in big cities and all the companies changing their social media avatars to the straight flag for straight pride month.

I've noticed that almost all the game journalists have gone from being cool nerds with an original sense of humor to being left-wing faggots. Many of them laughed just a few years ago at feminists pointing out that women in games play stereotypical needy princesses. Today or rather, for the past 2 years or so, there has been a strange fusion of game journalism and leftist thought, and if a woman in a game has even a piece of exposed flesh, it is immediately noticed and laughed at, as if it were something totally embarrassing. Of course, the model of a real woman is Abby and Aloy, well possibly Ellie because of her awesome original orientation (wow, she also criticizes believers! How brave she is!).

I think a good deal of money has gone so that the guys who used to defend normality from the delusions and problems of the 1.world have themselves become such idiots who are bothered by the beauty of women.

And forget better about sex jokes, bro. It's embarrassing, lame and prejudicial.
Well, unless a muscular guy is running around shirtless, that's cool.

>this is a mexican according to Japan

>Please just
Please just shut the fuck up.

Every ad is telling you to MARRY AND REPRODUCE.

>2 years ago
Leftism was the industry norm before even Gamergate, you just didn't notice.

>Do sexy women in games still trigger game journos?
yes
>trigger
Let's stop using this word, you're not a professional psychiatrist. Let's just say "set them off" - also yes.

Dude sexy women characters will make a comeback because after almost a decade of sexual repression because of left-wing moral panicking - which they'll reframe as something else - is not making money.

>Left-wing tough guy faggot being a tough guy
fuck you, fuck off, it's just a question. Fuck off.

Asian women want black males!

Attached: 1653399386547.png (702x951, 1016K)

>you don't want me to partake in outrage culture? FUCK YOU YOU MUST BE THE ENEMY I'M OUTRAGED
Yet another victim of leftwing agitprop. You'll be on the news soon just like that martha speaks faggot.

>References that no one gives a fuck about
>not video games
>tough guy shit because tough guy references
Fuck you, fuck off, it's just a question. Fuck off.

Shoop-de-whoop

Bigot chud that you are, marriage isn't straight exclusive. It's not 2007 anymore.
>reproduce
And trans and gays can't reproduce? Go back to Any Forums, chuddie.

Stop getting angry.

>stop being angry
stop being a hypocrite piece of garbage that gets off being a tough guy on the internet over a stupid fucking question you stupid, stupid fuck.

Lol, not anymore. They're all just telling you to CONSOOM.