Goal reached in less than 1 day

>Goal reached in less than 1 day
But Any Forums said nobody likes turnbased jrpgs anymore.

Attached: afpb.png (1024x576, 948.6K)

There's quite a few mouth breathers on the planet that enjoy this low iq "gameplay"

yeah, and we're now getting stretch goals. console ports confirmed at 1 million i.e. by end of the second day
kys

Turn based tard

did anyone one notice all the red letters in the Pennyblood descrtiptions? What does it mean?

Any Forums is less than 0.1% of the vidya audience

These will both be 6.5/10 games at best when they release in 2025.

Attached: 1528072973399.jpg (500x513, 173.32K)

>6.5/10
so, above average games

Why Any Forums pretend to like Wild Arms/Shadow Hearts all the sudden?

I've always liked wild arms but it's been dead for years so there's not much to talk about

Attached: 40d6685dd38ace3d581554773e5f92cc.jpg (566x800, 192.23K)

why ESL-kun not browse archive and see positive posts about those series for many years before he start browsing here

Why do you hate Wild Arms and Shadow Hearts all of a sudden?

I always liked these games. Doing puzzles in Wild Arms with various character specific tools made for great dungeons and exploring around towns.

>new spiritual Shadow Hearts
fucking FINALLY. Looks cool from the trailer.

imagine a zoomer playing poker lmfao

I think they'll be solid 7/10's with some literal game-breaking bugs in the first few days. I wonder how much they're gonna sell, though. Even SH2 with its abysmal marketing still probably sold around ~400k at 60 bucks a pop.

Why do ESLfags think their opinions matter? WA2 has been my favorite game for the past 23 years, you stupid faggot.

You're really desperate to make yourself think you're smart for playing action games user.
When you know better than anyone that you just lack the intelligence and attention span for turn based games.

Azure Dreams next.

Attached: Azure_Dreams_Coverart.png (256x256, 134.92K)

Get in line, Skippy.

Attached: Vandal_Hearts_Coverart.png (256x242, 109.08K)

We aren't talking about shooters.

Any Forums is polluted by zoomers, Any Forums rejects, and retards, what did you expect? Those 3 classes of "people" are barely sentient and can't focus unless bright colors are constantly flashing across their screen as they mash a "shoot" button.

I play turn based games (and everything else) which is why I know how low IQ they are, actually. The diehards who only play menu simulators and pass them on as some big brained genre deserve to be mocked.

>t. bunkertroonjew

Vandal Hearts had some pretty good audio for it's time, and I enjoyed the first game, but it sunk pretty fast user. The 2nd game filtered the shit out of everyone and honestly was not very fun to play, plus the first one doesn't really have that much depth.

Seethe and cope more, paint eater.

Attached: 1652469641340.gif (325x244, 586.77K)

The retards who play shooters that every dudebro plays and bing bing wahoo and yet have the gall to think they're big brained for getting filtered by JRPGs because they can't handle menus and get overwhelmed by basic systems, they're the ones who deserve to be mocked

Shill
Go to /vg/

i do but i love cowboys and would easily spend money to see even slightly western themed games flourish

Because those cheap Jrpgs used to help make the ps2 catalogue bigger and snoys will shill the hell out of those, even if they were average games at best
Nobody gives a shit about these games, it's just pure embarrassing shilling

>Even SH2 with its abysmal marketing still probably sold around ~400k at 60 bucks a pop.
>Stuck on PS5, SeriesX and steam were only the latter has a good reach
>Still wasn't able to make waves on steam not even on his lauch day.
Lmao, game is trash, the only time people talk about it is to mock it.

I knew it. Everyone of commie kikes will hang.

Jealous tendie
Buy a PC

Probably. Let's see how good the legs are and if Atlus will bother with a "premium" edition down the line. We'll probably see a RE:Fantasy in-game gameplay teaser first before we see something like that, though.

Any Forums loves being contrarian
Cope, seethe, dilate, snoy

I don't think they get filtered, they just never play them to begin with. They're not missing much.