Souls series comfy thread

Post your characters. Here's mine, Yelena. Dex user.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 403.96K)

you dropped this

Attached: .png (1869x2048, 3.18M)

Wait I know that artist..

>dex user with a shield
Fucking hell man. Have you no self-respect?

basedls series. Better known as:
>baby who's never played a arcade machine game tries to convince you how hard a non-consequence bossrush franchise is

I didn't get the joke.

I like the stamina buff that Grass shield gives. My stamina fills up much more faster.

>remastered version
soulless and uncomfy

Souls games are easy af if you have patience to learn how the game works. After you do it becomes a cakewalk and starts to get fun.

Tell me why is it soulless? It's the same game to me.

downgraded lighting and effects

>oh cool a dr-ACK!

Attached: ack.png (1115x864, 1.99M)

Wow, i guess that changes things huh... I ... don't believe it.... No... Dark Souls remastered is... soulless... because of downgraded lightning.... and effects... Oh no....

im glad you agree
also stop typing like a retarded faggot

Dark Souls 2 is it good? I've a friend who played this for 8 fucking hours straight and he refunded the game calling it a piece of trash with bugged hitboxes

I will..... consume an inferior version of a product....... and act like the people who point this out are in the wrong.........

>he thinks i agree with him

Attached: 702dbd41e7662e44d03b3d9a0ab4b341.jpg (550x550, 22.23K)

I don't see much of a difference to be honest. It's the same game overall.

Thanos, Twinblade/Miracle user

Attached: FVJrmi4UcAAsVxz.jpg (3840x2160, 898.88K)

Elden Ring character customization is truly something else.

Dark Souls 2 is actually pretty good. It's just the least good game From Soft has made in decades. It is also a lot harder to enjoy if you just came off of any other souls game.

its called sarcasm, enjoy your inferior version

One of my favorite playthroughs in any souls game was this guy. His name was Grutt.

Attached: the obvious choice.png (1045x902, 953.97K)

yea it's good

> calling a whole game a inferior version just because of lightning differences

only you and a few others have that perception user

stop acting like a retard faggot

Here is another, Esquire Smurf who used the bloodborne pimpcane for the entire game

Attached: ErRMOm_XMAIgx9S.jpg (3840x2160, 646.58K)

I'm determined to beat all the trilogy so I will play this after I'm done with DS1. Thanks.

Elden Ring has the best bows of the series.

Attached: plummed archer.png (708x790, 1.29M)

Friendly reminder that Adaptability is an important skill to put points into until at least level 21. Don't get filtered like the rest of the plebs who thought Adaptability was Dark Souls 2's "Resistance".

DS2 is far better than DS1 and DeS in terms of game mechanics and boss design, but has weaker level design (besides the DLCs) and was visually unpolished in a bunch of areas.