Why was this game so overlooked? It's easily one of the best games in the franchise

Why was this game so overlooked? It's easily one of the best games in the franchise.

Attached: 275323-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-nintendo-3ds-front-cover.jpg (800x708, 91.96K)

Because it's New Super Zelda

3DS Exclusive, and I don't know, I liked it a lot but never seemed to cause a lot of noise.

Probably the only Zelda game made since Ocarina of Time that I was able to play through the entire thing without having to force myself to play through boring parts

It's just kind of boring. The fact that you can do the dungeons in any order means they are all kind of easy and don't increase in difficulty as you go. Not to mention the exploration element borrows so heavily from Link to the Past, I usually end up getting moments from LttP and this confused when I try to remember everything I did in those games.

It’s a solid Zelda, but nothing is particularly memorable about it except the ways that it deviates from the formula. The story is a joke, which probably hurt it a lot for fans.

They decided to copy the overworld from the Zelda game that already had the worst overworld and least memorable NPCs,

Its literally the sequel to A Link to the Past

3ds circle pad sucks. Games that use it as their primary control suffer as a result.

Overlooked? Wasn't it universally praised? It gave me faith in Zelda again.

It was truly great, graphics were kinda uggo tho. I'd sooner 10 sequels to this than more 3d shit

Very few sequels re-use the exact same map, dungeon themes, and hidden cave locations dude. Majora's Mask is the sequel to Ocarina and it's completely different. Oracle of Ages/Seasons are the sequel to Link's Awakening and they are completely different.

Playing LBW feels like playing a romhack of LttP, not a sequel. And that's to say nothing of the story. There just happens to be a DIFFERENT bad Hyrule that is separate from the Dark World of LttP, but coincidentally has all the same aesthetic and monsters? Thinking of it as a sequel makes the rehashed parts feel even more insulting

Will we ever see another 2D Zelda bros?

Yeah but itl be some gay shit like that triforce heroes game or whatever it's fuckin called

Shitty artstyle and the game feels like dumbed down A link to the past for retards
Only 3ds zelda i never cared enough to finish

It was designed as a remake of LttP first before being jury rigged into a sequel, that's why the backstory is a hodge-podge of elements from Ocarina and LttP, why the sages match up with the ones from OoT and why Lorule is a renamed Dark World

You're right

So is 'literally' Links Awakening and both oracle games and ocarina of time and four swords. It almost feels like more zelda games are direct sequels to LttP than the ones that arent.

>graphics were kinda uggo tho
What were they thinking?

Attached: 3ds-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds.jpg (1280x768, 196.77K)

it's extremely short and piss-easy

they literally copied and pasted the entire overworld from LTtP, user
>b-b-but it's supposed to be that way
no excuse

Attached: Screenshot (1850).png (522x472, 160.42K)

It's only available on a tiny device with a terrible screen and an awful controller.
If/when they port it, it'll be a success.

>1850