Why even do this

Why even do this

Attached: 1660827102178348.gif (342x223, 17.08K)

>the crossover schizo has returned
oh boy here we go

because it's BASED

OP has a good point. Why are the Animal Friends so wonky in Dream Land 3? Half of the time their "powerups" are downgrades from Kirby's abilities.

It's all just a bad dream.
Go back to sleep.

Attached: SMRPG Metroid sleeping.png (959x829, 297.21K)

>dozens of schizos nowadays all following in barneyfags footsteps and continuously doing this shit for literal years and years without ever skipping a beat, or in barneyfag's case himself a whole ass decade
I swear to god it's a massive psy op.

Why's the palette so fucked in that image?

Attached: Capture.png (764x662, 782.66K)

Would be funny if it's just barneyfag whose expanded his autism and vpns

Who is Any Forums's favorite schizo?

Why make such a big fuss about it? Did you sperg out over her cameo appearance in Super Mario RPG as well?

i dont know, but i really dont know why its caused such a commotion

>her

Who thought this was even remotely okay?

Attached: 1651463427035.png (500x445, 423.66K)

This is what's really wrong with shitposting, it's the people that take the schticks of the genuinely mentally ill like Barneyfag or Quentin and repost their horseshit pretending to be them for giggles.
I'm sure I've seen it happen more recently with the Artifact poster, you can never tell if it's the real guy or just someone having a giggle, because both illicit the same response.

cuz samus is cool

I couldn't even tell if Saints Row posters were shills or shit posters.

did you also sperg out over this

Attached: 5D115F4C-28F1-11ED-BA85-8B6FE2765D08.jpg (512x448, 91.31K)

Same with people talking about how Bridget is a girl, so much is just there to get a rise out of people.
The addition of the (You) has been a detriment to every single board.

isnt kirby like 1 inch tall this isn’t Samus this is like an imposter or small samus

Kirby is 8 inches, and Samus is like 6 foot 3. Smash would be pretty odd if Kirby and Captain Olimar kept their cannon height.

>Pick Luigi
>Just fucking backflip over the entire level

The shitty D-Pad controls is the biggest offender of that port. It's like playing Mario 64 with a SNES controller.

Jannies need to stop with vacations and give them flat out permabans, most of the schizos don't pull off shitposter tier evading. I know the Fallout 3 schizo gets banned for a few weeks before doing it all over again

>I swear to god it's a massive psy op
Worse it's covid, if you noticed the schizo posting got a noticeable uptick around the end of 2019 and coincides around the beginning of the pandemic. The pandemic and lockdowns broke the brains of countless people and it's gonna be a long time before they recover if ever.

I believe a few are. He has a distinct rambling retard.posting style somewhat reminiscing of that 'dude you gotta believe me' crying guy.meme but angrier.

He's probably a gpt3 bot desu.

>Samus is like 6 foot 3.
lmao delusional burger. Samus is like 5'8'' at most. Your headcanon that's she's a female Doomguy got dispelled by the actual Japanese canon.