ITT: Sociopathy

ITT: Sociopathy

Attached: file.png (460x215, 225.38K)

>The Witcher 3 is amazing

>community is shit
>developers are shit
>publishers are shit
It’s amazing how this dumpster fire is still active

Attached: 27F7C9FB-98AD-45BA-B9E8-BCA6F6D5F9F5.jpg (460x215, 15.71K)

Last hive of open toxicity in this corporate authoritarian hedonist society.

Pic not related?

If you don't enjoy Factorio you aren't white.

>if you don't discount your game then you're a sociopath

Fucking kill yourself faggot.

awww sweetie is everything alright?

Attached: spoiler.png (100x100, 417)

This would've been alot better with more NPCs instead of multiplayer.
>go to safe zone
>get quests from NPCs
>company obligated to actually write a story for their hodgepodge setting ala The Forest
>don't have a meta level battle of players respawning constantly at nearby beds
At least the mmo tier grind would feel more warranted vs now where it just lets people nolife the game to get ahead for the month before they delete everything again.

Lol, somebody hit a nerve.

Based

I'm on my first playthrough. Just got my first train network working, got some good supply of necessities coming in, researched robotics and advanced logistics (by literally carrying yellow science from one location to my old labs) so I can get the requester chests to eliminate the need for any more confusing ass spaghetti.

Currently decking out large portions of the map with roboports, getting ready to automate yellow and purple science, get my mall in the logistics network, and then start figuring out nuclear.

>another robofag is born
you don't need anything other than belts

Logistics robots are lifesavers if you don't have a bunch of meta layouts memorized/blueprinted.
Especially for a first time player, who isn't going to know all the little tricks that let you avoid spaghetti.

this

Attached: 1458958557090.jpg (3838x2119, 1.79M)

brown hands wrote this post.

The spaghetti is half the fun bro

Factorio is one of those games none of my friends wants to play. I managed to get my brother in 1vs1, but he quickly lost all motivation, when I constantly made sabotage attacks on his network and diverted all the critters to his area. Would do it again. Hearing his rage makes my penis arrive to Mars at the speed of two gallons of milk and a cucumber (maybe a banana)

Attached: 1661809461294826.jpg (231x218, 9.86K)

Robots bringing you items and sorting the trash has nothing to do with how the factory is laid out

Why have belts if you can simply insert intotrain wagons

Attached: Heresy.jpg (1928x1080, 958.98K)

Making shit threads like this for attention is definitely some kind of mental illness, OP.

It just a got a big boost due to vtubers. Go team Miko.

Asian women want black men!

Attached: 1661474691158.png (700x933, 1016.33K)