And it gets even better

And it gets even better

Attached: DiscoElysium.jpg (1200x1500, 754.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QwGFN6dvoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way to make it better is to destroy every copy of that commie trash and to kill the developers

Attached: 2.0.png (390x508, 253.51K)

Electrochemistry's new game is coming out! I'm so happy for him!
youtube.com/watch?v=1QwGFN6dvoI

Attached: 1634056652359.png (972x1200, 1.68M)

>Tell me, where are your friends? Human beings have friends, Harry-boy. Where the hell are yours?
Ha ha. Yeah. Where are my friends?

Attached: disco-elysium-artwork-5db6843d06278.jpg (1400x1542, 337.79K)

Why is everyone in this game except Klaasje and Harry ugly?

>Forgetting Joyce
>Forgetting a certain icon of craniometric perfection

>replaying Disco Elysium after a break-up
stupid whore. i hope she dies.

Attached: 1630594354894.png (250x347, 132.59K)

Attached: Cock_Carousel.jpg (497x1246, 129.87K)

Her lunacy shall be scrubbed from the world with rubbing alcohol, bröther

It's an ugly city in an ugly world.

But she was beautiful.

Attached: kendrawcandraw.jpg (1566x2048, 375.66K)

I've got the body down and crossed the bridge, but I'm bored. Any point in playing more? Reading about actual ideologies is way more fun than playing this game.

>I am bored
>should I keep playing?
No

based Titus

The only thing worse than being filtered is not realizing you've been filtered and trying to push through. Give up.

I always push through, but what I'm asking is does the game improve significantly or is it downhill from here?

You are in no position to understand what the game improving even means, you're just in for suffering.

Snob.

Guys is it normal that I can't see shit once I got out of the hotel at the beginning? Everything is literally pitch black but I can still interact with stuff, walk and use the detective mode.
I have a piece of shit pc but it's so weird, I already put all the graphic options at minimum

Attached: 1661260104038174.jpg (1000x1000, 88.69K)

I had also gone through a breakup right before playing for the first time recently. Love the game to death but that aspect of it was truly nightmarish and painful.

people irl aren't that pretty looking user. most people are a lil bit ugly. you also wouldnt expect a decaying city filled with drug addicted, alcoholic poor people recovering from a war to be supermodels. in addition, there are some characters like the dicemaker, lilienne carter,

sorry forgot to finish the sentence.
in addition, there are some characters like the dicemaker and lilienne carter who look pretty good

Level up perception

no thats not normal. it should look a bit like this

Attached: t5nj02iebdx61.jpg (1366x768, 199.87K)

give us a screenshot

you have to install the cybereyes you get from winning the contest with the Elk Head.

Good luck with the Talent portion!

what the fuck is happening on the right side of your screen user

Thoughts on Hardcore mode?