It's never coming out

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_BotW2_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 139.58K)

Will we see it this next month?

The impact of Elden Ring was absolutely devastating to Nintendo's dev team. It cannot be overstated. They know that the 20 million sales and universal acclaim among Japanese audiences can't be ignored and is now viewed as a revolutionary title. They know Zelda can't compete against From games realistically. It wouldn't surprise me if it was delayed another 5 years or scrapped.

Attached: 1660237316914.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>they know yadda yadda
What they should acknowledge is that it could literally be a port of the original zelda and people would still buy it for $60 because either they haven't played it and think it's new or they're too inflicted with stockholm syndrome to care.

Botw outsold reddit ring on switch alone lol

they're going to wait until they announce their next console and release BOTW2 on Switch first then on the new console a few months later calling it the enhanced version so gullible retards like myself will buy it twice

stop falseflagging

it's also been out for 5 years compared to 6 months

God i hope we see a trailer at the September Direct.

Attached: 1643821146804.jpg (1280x720, 543.23K)

See you in 5 years.

I'd be surprised if anyone at Nintendo has even played ER

How will the game compete against Genshin Impact? It's essentially BoTW but with funner combat and way, way, way better characters.

I sure hope they haven't.

At least they have screenshots unlike metroid prime 4

>The impact of Elden Ring
But Dark Souls had been out for almost a decade before BotW and nobody cared or cares.

Why? Nintendo loves copying Fromsoft. ER is the biggest game of the year.

Attached: inspired by demons souls btw.png (720x540, 671.61K)

It's coming, and it'll be absolutely glorious. Give me the God damn pegasus boots to sprint around in and melee combat.

Attached: lostwoods.png (2282x1259, 3.4M)

I wouldn't, they already said they based BotW on other popular modern games and mentioned RDR2 when talking about BotW2, they're clearly aware of other titles adjacent to their own

So is a September direct confirmed? Or just highly likely.

Attached: FWbhKO7VsAE4aOv.jpg (1000x526, 83.51K)

Miyazaki, on the other hand, will probably preorder BotW2 the moment they start taking orders
>but with funner combat
bugmen DPS simulator is in no way more engaging than BotW's combat

It came out in 2017 just minus the floating islands

This look so soulful