Late game is the best part

>Late game is the best part
From should continue doing this in the future instead of putting all good shit at the start tbqhwyfamalam

Attached: 4DEE8865-DE6B-4362-A665-1C4A8DF84486.jpg (272x380, 23.79K)

demon of hatred is such a shit boss fight

filtered

is sekiro a good entrypoint to fromsoft games? how hard is it really?

This one is way different than the souls games so i wouldnt say it isnt a good entry point

Nah the core gameplay is too different from the souls games

is it more or less difficult than souls games?

Yes because it's the only from game that's worth spending your life clock on

I’m not very good at games and I beat every boss in the true ending without cheesing or cheating. Not exactly “hard” but certainly extremely intense and it takes a lot of dedication and practice to get good.

Probably a little more difficult in terms of timing and reaction but way more balanced than the other games.

More difficult. In Souls games, you can just grind and overpower everything, while in Sekiro your power is hard limited. Sekiro's combat is also much better than rollspam.

its more difficult than Souls games because of the brutal learning curve, but once the game clicks it becomes infinitely more easy and fair than any Souls games. The game teaches & gives you all the tools you need to overcome your obstacles. Whether it be through sheer skill in parrying, various shinobi tools, combat arts, ninjutsu abilities, etc. People shit on the game for lack of diverse builds, and well yea thats true but the game doesn't lack in options to diversify playstyle within the one build you're provided.

I love that there's absolutely no summoning, or over-leveling to make the game a joke. People on this board were mad as fuck the entire time it was a recent release.

The npcs that do fight alongside you (who else besides the dude in Hirata Estate?) are pathetic, so its not like you can be carried by npcs in battle anyways unlike Souls games

More difficult bosses that you cant grind

As for areas without bosses, there arent any difficult spots unlike das series.

I finally cracked and bought the game. It wasn't waiting for a lower price but it looks like it'll never get there. Hell, I think it might have gone up after elden ring was released.

no

its 50% off on steam

That one guy is good though, keeps the drunkard occupied full time as you pounce his back until he's dead

Yeah I know but that's still like $30. Usually pirate but like all the other from games so I figured I'd buy them. From games never really go that cheap . Whatever, I already bought it but don't have time to play until tomorrow night

true! he just has very low survivability so you gotta quickly dispatch the drunkard's mobs and make sure the npc survives the entire fight afterwards. very intense and feels super rewarding when he survives

This game is such an anomaly. Aside from the late game improvement, it's probably the most complete game in their current repertoire. Maybe Activision bend them into shape.