Xenoblade 3

Today we use our meme power to fell a harem, and seize our destiny!

Attached: Daddy's home.jpg (617x799, 194.36K)

stop

Kek

I don't get it.
Explain? I know the rex harem part, what happened?

>what happened?
Pure unbridled autism.

Attached: Ardainian Royal Family.jpg (2000x1400, 750.04K)

nothing happened. this schizo continuously believes that Niall from Xenoblade 2, who had two lines of dialogue to Nia is the father of her kid and thats why she's queen.

trying too hard, negro trannoid

>Pyra and Mythra fuse at the end of 2
>Klaus doesn't bring back Pneuma but as a human
>Pyra and Mythra no longer have the memories with Rex and everyone
>Beating 2 on NG+ rewards you with the main menu screen being Pyra, Mythra, Nia, and Rex holding hands staring at the World Tree (That is the final menu screen when you beat NG+, yes?)
>Xenoblade 3
>Mio is the daughter of Rex and Nia
>Nia is also in the story
>Final scene of 3 has a picture of Pyra and Mythra with children
>Those children aren't even in the sequel
>DLC will very likely not even explain this shit
What the fuck was the point of reviving Pyra and Mythra when it's quite clear at this point Rex's main love interest was Nia?

Attached: Quagmire_and_Brian.png (1436x1080, 1.18M)

>Pyra and Mythra no longer have the memories with Rex and everyone
>Rex's main love interest was Nia?
lol

Keep laughing, but we all now Pyra's and Mythra's kids were an afterthought.

That goes without saying, but I'm still going to laugh at you for being stupid.

Pyra and Mythra probably remembered everything, but Nia became main love interest by virtue of her kid getting the spotlight in the sequel and the other two and their spawn being nowhere to be seen.

I’m gonna say it. If anyone’s the daughter of Niall, it’s Sena. Morag had Brigid /ss/ him to continue the royal lineage.

Why wouldn't Morag /ss/ Niall herself? Royals keep it in the family all the time.

Attached: kekwtf.gif (220x220, 977.56K)

nigga did you forget the point where both of them get hugged by poppi and they reciprocate after coming back

>>Beating 2 on NG+ rewards you with the main menu screen being Pyra, Mythra, Nia, and Rex holding hands staring at the World Tree
Speaking of that title screen, why didn't the rest of 2's main cast appear? Would have made it better IMO to see them all together.
Also, why'd they make Rex short to begin with when he's around 15/16? Then again, I've just read a manga about a shota who's apparently 16 but the main love interest is tall as shit but she's 1 year younger than him.

....didn't niall fucking die

Speaking about Rex's height, if he were to appear as a DLC character along with Shulk, would Shulk, Rex, and Noah be the same height?

That's not how that works at all.

Some guys are late bloomers. One of mate's was shorter than Rex at 16. Now he's 6 ft.

R E M I N D E R

Nia revealed her true form to Niall before Rex.

Attached: Nia bring Niall back to life.jpg (971x1092, 308.25K)

>One of mate's was shorter than Rex at 16
What character in 2 that knew Rex at 16 was shorter than him? Or you referring to IRL?

That is exactly how it works when Takahashi is at the reigns. He is literally Z.

IRL. Forgot to put "my".

He got better.

Rex turned into a giga stud like Zeke and Addam, so I wouldn't be surprised if he were a head taller than Shulk.

>Xfag is gone
>ACfag has probably killed himself
>Just when we thought it over, we have to deal with this fucker
When is this shit going to end

Attached: 1618018561595.jpg (750x728, 76.37K)

Because it was initially meant to just be Rex and the Aegis sisters since the game is moreso about them. Then people got mad at Takahashi's cuckquean fetish and bullied him into including Nia. provided Nia being involved wasn't the plan all along I guess

He looks like a twink in the photo.

>DLC will show that Rex also impregnated Niall
Very bold of Takahashi.