Xenoblade 3 — Shania Appreciation

Discuss Shania.

Hide and report all slander against Shania.

Attached: 20220830_140626.jpg (2459x3791, 496.66K)

BY THE QUEEN

OMG She is so attractive!

Attached: 1661898765785696.jpg (2048x2048, 532.35K)

Z is the third best villain in the franchise and I'm tired of pretending he sucks.

REMINDER!!
Sex with Mio!

>It amused me

REMINDER
Harem ending is just a meme based on an interpretation of Rex's body language rather than explicit confirmation.
All three kids have the hair color of their mother and Rex is stooped over all three seated girls because Takahashi wanted it to be vague and open to interpretation who Rex got with.
It's a whole different story if all three babes had the same hair color as Rex, like Noah's CONFIRMED son shared the same hair color as his dad.
Nia not once confirms she married Rex or that Rex is Mio's father.
Takahashi is a fucking pussy that wanted to please everyone and it backfired.

can someone other than shaniafag please start making these threads instead

Speaking of attractiveness, does 3 have any Japanese humor parts?

You lost

Nope

Shania's moebeus power is to stop you dead in your tracks with her cuteness!

Attached: Shania!.jpg (1280x720, 223.66K)

Why don't you stop being a shit-eating fag instead?

Lmao at your life.

Attached: 1661825467700555.jpg (2560x1440, 401.48K)

Yeah, I want the intepretationfag to make threads instead and shit everything up in the process. Xenocringe deserves its shit threads.

filtered

As far as I know, only one comes to mind with Juniper and Kite. Some jokes don't land, but its more of a "its not that funny" rather than "who the fuck would find this funny"?

There is an extended scene where the party has to do the blushy crushy dance to stop a Keves-Agnus battle.

t. Cringe

t. homosexual

Honestly, the “Because it amuses me” line got such a laugh out me that I just can’t bring myself to hate Z. This is a game full of long-winded speeches about expository bullshit, and here you have the main antagonist doing what he does simply for the fun of it. It’s pretty refreshing, in it’s own way.
Plus, his actual backstory of being some kind of gestalt made from the souls inside Origin is kind of cool, even if it really is just an excuse for him to fuck with people for shits and giggles.

cope, your series is cringe garbage

>Finally finish the game, come to Any Forums to shitpost and have fun with it
>Shania simps everywhere
You niggas are lame. Fucked up what happened to her though I'll admit.

Attached: You Got It.jpg (616x599, 31.23K)

I think I caught the bird flu

Attached: FZ9w8dGaUAAZYC0.jpg (1200x1800, 352.78K)

Why did I not predict Riku would have the 7th hammer? I'm actually really mad at myself for that one.

Z is fine, the fact that he just sits in a theater and watches everyone's miserable lives for his own amusement and occasionally forces people to make impossible bargains is great.

Who's your favorite main girl

>people say Z sucks
>Beat the game today
>Thought he was actually pretty good, not as good as Malos or N, but more interesting than Zanza

Birdbrain

Z is mostly carried by Akio Otsuka for me, I do wish he had more screentime at least.

Attached: FbZqRkuaUAIinP4.jpg (2000x2000, 2.2M)

She's got some nice knockers and your son would have a very impressive jawline. Would do.

What's there is good but there isn't enough of it. Basically everything he does is by proxy using N and the other Moebius

>sits on his ass all game
>embodiment of everyones fear
>shit motivation "it amuses me"

Who are the first two?

I feel like that little grin he has before he says it is almost like a laugh at the player where he is like "I'm about to ruin someone's day with this".

Technically speaking, the "amuses me" line refers to specifically with why make consuls from loser and degenerates, but its a great meme.

Utterly absolutely based

I don't know what people really expect him to do other than sit on his ass, he's a guy who has defeated the heroes hundreds or thousands of times in the past by just waiting for them to show up and then easily defeating them.

you think he makes a convincing villain? he's terrible

Attached: 1661302608155796.webm (1280x720, 328.7K)

>more interesting than Zanza
It disgusts me that I have to live in the same universe as people with such shit opinions

Zanza is super straightforward but I still like him better because his backstory as Klaus recontextualizes him. Z not so much.

It’s kind of interesting that we never see any Machina, Gormotti, High Entia, ect. in the City. Are Hom/Human genes just that strong? And come to think about it, there sure are a lot of Machina and High Entia with diminished racial traits. The Homs must have been fucking ACHING for Cloaca and Machine Pussy.

>Final Boss gets so board of waiting for the “real heroes” to show up that he does whatever he can to pass the time
Explains why he brought the one fat kid in the entirety of Aionios back to life as Moebius.

N and Amalthus.

N feels more real than Jin, who honestly feels like a cartoon character in a bad way 90% of the time. I know he technically is, but that is beside the point.. N can ham it up, but his motivations and reactions feel more real to me than Jin ever did, although to be fair, my first playthrough of 2 was with the dub, and I never forgave him for that.

Number 1 is Amalthus, because he is probably one of my favorite characters that actually feels like a man who lost faith in god rather than a "I'm evil because I'm EVILLLLL" that most quasi-religious characters fall into. It feels like Amalthus could be a real person, and although Torna kind of ruins his character a bit, I don't think it ruins it enough to bring him down from the top.

>spats under skirt
why does this shit make me so hard

I would argue that just makes Klaus a better character, it doesn’t make Zanza a better antagonist.
Not defending Z, mind you.

Jin is equally bad in Japanese the language doesn't matter much
He's like a late arc Bleach villain that walked into the wrong series, and the sappy backstory they try giving him doesn't stick at all and looks even fucking dumber after you play Torna.

How many JRPGs have you beat besides Xeno?

Attached: nia-xenoblade-chronicles2.gif (498x496, 3.41M)

Because you are a man of integrity, and realize its the journey not the destination. Its also the imagination not the bod itself.