Now that the SAO Beta is over, does anybody wanna break their NDA and tell us about it?

Now that the SAO Beta is over, does anybody wanna break their NDA and tell us about it?

Attached: Aincrad.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

It fucking sucks
Literally ONE dude on the entire server can dual wield, wtf?

Invis walls everywhere. Even open world doesn’t mean open world anymore. You can’t even jump off, bro.

The level scaling is fucking busted, what's the point of having PVP if higher level characters can REGEN HEALTH NATURALLY FASTER THAN OTHER PLAYERS CAN DAMAGE THEM?
When they asked the devs about it they just said, "that's how most mmos work anyways lol".
Fuck off
I'm probably still going to play it, all of my friends keep saying, "wait for that fairy vrmmo" I'm not playing as a fairy I'm not a faggot.

Too many people bitching. Supposedly these hardcore gamers are first in line to play the game and yet as soon as they start playing it they give up. Ridiculous.

Attached: 1658205534180038.jpg (540x540, 55.01K)

i havent played a jrpg since
it would bring back bad memories

why the fuck is every skill just some variation of "swing weapon"
why the fuck isn't there magic or anything cool

Is this a crappy phone game?

you almost got me op, i thought they were making a game like it

>watch teardown of NerveGear on youtube
>mfw it uses microwave transceivers

Uh, why does a VR headset use microwaves? Isn't that a bit dangerous?

>there are beaters itt right now

Yes chud, they're reading your brain with special microwave chips or whatever you paranoid retard.

What? Do you think Kayaba is gonna trap everyone in the game and then use the microwaves to fry the brains of everyone who dies?
I bet you believe those rumors about The World making people fall into comas

meds. now.

boars in the starting area are overtuned as fuck, had to kite one across a field using pebbles as a projectile weapon.
kusoge

Its amazing. I killed only negroes and transgenders it was simply splendid.

Attached: 1658977292765958.gif (340x300, 694.87K)

Delusional fucking morons don't understand how much you'd have to get past regulations with no one addressing it or whistle blowing it to even make this possible. And then what? How is trapping your entire launch audience in virtual comas going to benefit your company?
A bunch of epileptic people played The World and seizured out, very sad whatever. But giant VR tech companies are not going to start enslaving nerds into their computer world to artificially inflate the current player count. That's illegal. I think the government would probably have a problem with that and have already checked into the situation if there was one, which there isn't you schizo.

I saw some rumors on the forums that the comas or seizures from The World was caused by some cutting edge AI going rogue in the dev's server network.
Not that I believe it, but no way any modern company would be stupid enough to hook one up to their game in current year.

Okay Elon Musk, I'm sure they put a dangerous experimental ai in a game for children. Makes sense to me.

it uses science to power it! isn't that exciting?

I sure hope this girl I met in the Beta is an actual girl and not some sweaty 40 year old guy

Attached: Koharu.png (360x360, 200.31K)

>Bosses can be solod by dodge tanks
What the fuck is even the point of having a trinity system if you're going to say fuck it and allow shit like that? Why do all devs hate strength builds?

Remind me again why I had to calibrate my headgear by giving myself a pat down?

I was bullied as a child and I'm a retard with no social skills but then I became a warrior in SAO and actually I'm the best and can dual wield because god said so

To make sure you're not smuggling drugs into the virtual world, duh.

>WOAH BROS, THERE'S ONE HUNDRED UNIQUE FLOORS IN THIS MMO! WOWZERS!
And odds are, 95% of them are boring bullshit. You just know that one monochrome and rainbow canyon they keep showing off in trailers is the most interesting the dungeons will get. Either that, or it'll be copy-pasted through 30 fucking floors.
I can't believe you retards keep getting hyped for trashy MMOs like this.

Attached: 1646874963592.jpg (828x475, 32.92K)

It has to know what your body looks like to properly immerse you into the virtual world.
During the testing phasez a recurring issue was people feeling extremely uncomfortable because their body wasn't receiving impulses correctly and they felt "distorted."

The fucking dungeons in this are brutal. Why the fuck you going to trap chests and just teleport monsters in. Who builds this shit in world? It makes no fucking sense other than to kill players. It's like the got guys that make doom wads to level design.

>penalize PvP with red markers and blocked quests
>heavily reward the biggest playerkiller im the server with Darkness Blade
wtf were they thinking

When people were talking about this set up it made sense at first. The game needs to know how long your arms are compared to the rest of your body and everything else so your Avatar can 1 to 1 your motions. It helped with immersion
...is what I first thought, but why did I have to keep my hands in place for a full 2 minutes in each spot? If someone else uses my headgear, do they have to feel themselves up with my gloves? It's really fucking weird.

This game is dogshit, just wait for the new .hack update instead

Attached: file.png (320x320, 141.64K)

OH MY GOD, did you see that exploit fuckers were doing in town, YOU CAN BUMP OTHER PLAYERS TO ACCEPT PVP INVITES, this shit is going to be hilarious, how long until they patch out that shit?
I don't know what that is, but I recognize that avatar from The World, enjoy your dead servers.

what does that ability even do?

I tried getting into the world but every time I log in I'm in front of some sleeping kid just ominously floating there. Nice try feds, I'm not going back to jail.

DO NOT FUCKING PLAY OR BUY THIS GAME
I GOT INSIDER INFO THAT THE NERVE-GEAR THAT'S REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS GAME WILL NOT LET YOU LOG OUT. YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY UNTIL THE GAME IS COMPLETED, AND FORCEFUL REMOVAL OF THE NERVE-GEAR WILL MICROWAVE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN AND KILL YOU.
THIS THING IS A GOD DAMN DEATH TRAP. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.

Attached: 1645780012974.png (466x339, 252.59K)

Borrowed my friend's account to try it out. Looks alright but the lack of any magical abilities is putting me off so I'm waiting for that fairy mmo. Besides, I'm saving up for a new rig so I won't have the money for a Nervegear.

Guys I'm thinking about making a PKer guild, seems like it could be some nice harmless fun to mess around with noobies straying from where they're supposed to. Anyone wanna join or have name ideas?

don't reply, just report the schizos and they'll have to fuck off back to Any Forums

Ai still isn’t real. Even back in 2020 they were saying “ai is real” when it isn’t. Neural networks aren’t artificial intelligence and no amount of pre learned responses “it” spits out will change that.

Don't care, still buying.

Fucking schizos my god

Chuckling Casket

>Force accept pvp challenges
Like it fucking matters, who's going to go afk in a game that's literally attached to your face.

>YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY UNTIL THE GAME IS COMPLETED,
Sounds based. Fuck the real world.

yeah, sure, that'd totally slip by QA and early reviewers

According to dataminers, it increases your attack hitbox considerably, increases poison effectiveness, and deals additional damage based on how many status effects the foe has. It also "cloaks" the player, making every hit count as a sneak attack.

idk what .hack is, but that looks like my buddy's character in The World
I tried it, but there was some weird glitchy shit going on in one of the procedurally generated areas and it was making me sick

Fuck it. Guys, there's a fucking actual Guts build you can do and it feels fucking awesome. You pretty much can cleave multiple enemies at once with a swing with a giant sword. I can't even imagine doing this shit in PvP. Would 1vs100 be possible to recreate?

Attached: 1635025342524.jpg (362x447, 36.46K)

Can you fuck in this game?

Nigger what the fuck? Are the devs brain dead?
Or is this one of those things where they SAY it's for the top PvP player but the top PvP player will always be a dev

Attached: 1620192654064.jpg (423x407, 131.96K)

sorry I'm disappointing you

Why didnt they include bikinis in recent SAO games?
That was like one of my favorite aspect of the initial SAO games

Attached: Fan-Service.png (1015x568, 1.11M)