Is learning Japanese, how to code then moving to Japan to work as an independent videogame developer a good idea?

Is learning Japanese, how to code then moving to Japan to work as an independent videogame developer a good idea?

Attached: hinomaru.jpg (2560x1706, 111.4K)

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Its literally impossible to enter Japan now and probably for the next 10 years as well since they do everything slow as fuck
Actually I think the era of immigration into Japan is over for good

I thought they were concerned about a population decrease or some bullshit

If you're going to be independent, why do you have to move ?

Of course they are but they are even more concerned about covid happening again, if you thought they distrusted gaijins before holy shit this pandemic has changed everything and Japan is now back to the 1500s in mentality
Theyd rather die off

Why the fuck would you ever move to Japan of all places?

You can do all that without having to move to Japan

If you're rich enough to support that lifestyle, sure.
Otherwise it's a terrible business decision.

Based we will move to Japan! して日本語

Lmao this nigga wants to move to Japan because he thinks his dick is the cure for Japan’s birth rate problem

Video game devs get paid peanuts here in America. It's probably even worse in Japan.

Rent is cheap

Nta but Im sure those japs cant resist big gaijin cock

most rent places have no gaijin allowed rules those that do allow gaijins jack up the prices

I do hope they relax their immigration standards

They wont for the rest of this decade at least.

>immigration standards
What do they ask for today?

you can move for business

どうして日本語お学びたい?もう死んでいる国と語言のです可笑しい

yeah if toyota hires you or something

Having a hafu child is a massive mistake, Japan treats them like they’re freaks. Plus they’re subject to bullying. No Japanese woman is going to want a half white baby.
All the asian girls who want to date a white dude are studying abroad in the states. Just go to college and visit international student dorms and housing if your yellow fever is that bad. No point in learning a dying language that uses other languages as a crutch and uprooting your life to a country with poor work life and high suicide rates just to knock up an Asian chick.

>どうして日本語お学びたい?もう死んでいる国と語言のです可笑しい
私は日本の文化が好きなので、日本語を学びます。それは必要ない。 できれば日本を離れたいです。

Define good

I'm not OP I was just asking user a question
but yes my cock would impregnate all nip girls

Moving to Japan is one of the worst things you can do.

Us has a higher suicide rate now because of trannies

The first two are good ideas if you feel passionate about them.
Do not become a salaried Japanese anything except possibly school teacher if you absolutely have to emigrate. I'm serious. Do not fucking do it. Don't even consider it.

asian ladyboys dont kill themselves
why is everything made in america so shit