Has level scaling ever worked out? I feel every game that has it, it just encourages being as low as possible

Has level scaling ever worked out? I feel every game that has it, it just encourages being as low as possible.

Attached: 1614388865325.png (640x356, 11.74K)

God Hand, technically

>lefty
lmao

uhhh

Why is the MS Paint person a furfag?

>me, a left hander
>use mouse in right hand

>my dad, a right hander
>use mouse in left hand

Where is your god now?

Attached: Shitposter Spin.gif (399x369, 37.84K)

it's fucked up in God Hand, too
>grovel to stay low level
>don't die because game is easy
>rewarded a gorillion dollars for not using continues

>furry shit
No

Not really. The level is scaled to your skill and offers you a tougher challenge with new move sets as you go up. Just because you want to play the game on easy doesn't mean its difficulty scaling is broken.

Attached: Bideo_games_by_SaranR_582188387.jpg (888x993, 101.04K)

>>grovel to stay low level
This is where you made your mistake. The game raises the level because you're doing well, and it wants to push you to do better.

The game encourages being as low as possible. If the game was balanced properly, the main bonus money would come from getting kills on high difficulty. That would encourage challenging yourself instead of keeping the game easy.

level scaling is okay in some MMO's where it sets the mobs to the local player population. this encourages people to spread out and not hog one location of high level mobs

Favorite quest??
Mine is the one where you have to kill everyone in a party a la "who dunnit"

Attached: 1631684103601.jpg (636x636, 35.06K)

If you look for something online you will find it everywhere

>I feel every game that has it
Name some besides Oblivion and how it effects the experience

WHERE THE FUCK IS GNOLL QUEST 10

Attached: 1650939383666.png (400x400, 41.37K)

To do it right, you need to make the player's scaling get more complicated.
Like the basic fire spell just werks, but the more advanced ones require some fucking around and have drawbacks you have to balance out.. but they cause more damage.
If it's just "the same spell but with bigger number", you're just erasing the level importance.

I also use the mouse with the left hand when fapping

You will earn levels
You will defeat tougher enemies
You will acquire better equipment
And you will be happy.

>not just being a lefty when playing the skin flute

>muh level scale
grow up

my dick is too bent to the right to play with my left hand, otherwise I would

that's everyone's favorite quest but for me it's the final quest of the Thieves Guild where you steal an Elder Scroll from blind monks

Yeah that was pretty cool. I like the twist regarding the identity of that one mask guy

>Feel weaker at level 50 than you did at level 10
Why do so many games do this?

Virgin here, is it true that women love bent dicks? Mine is bent to the right too

>skin flute
What's this cucked shit? you can say dick or penis here, you fucking tard

I-I can't answer you, user...

SaGa games can be pretty cool about it. Like SaGa Frontier has battle ranks determining which enemies you fight in different areas. Some areas have higher ranks than your normal level, others are capped at lower ranks. So some areas still end up feeling more dangerous than others, and it keeps the variety up when you're replaying the game. It works well for a game you replay with 7 characters.

Bosses scale in power too, but for regular battles you fight new enemies rather than just more powerful versions of old ones.

jesus christ cant a nigga make a little pun?

Why did they draw themself as a mutant fox thing?