A bunch of the Saints Row Reboot developers have begun to lash out at people on social media within the last 24 hours

>A bunch of the Saints Row Reboot developers have begun to lash out at people on social media within the last 24 hours

Looks like they got bad news from Embracer. Press S to spit on their grave

Attached: volition logo.png (400x300, 28.43K)

Please tell me you have pics, I NEED to see the meltdown

So I'm assuming Saints Row flopped hard and Embracer is now firing the devs because they're a bunch of liabilities?

I only saw the one dude days ago that posted that desperate 'STOP HAVING FUN' pic, there's new ones?

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

post examples

When I see that logo I just think of the pure KINO that was Descent: Freespace.

lmfao, classic söydevs

Attached: 1661465360702402.jpg (479x364, 76.85K)

> press S
Okay, I just have to interject here.

The reason you pressed "F" to mourn your lost comrade in Advanced Warfare isn't because "F" is related to that action. It's just the generic interact button.

You would press F to do anything generic, including spitting on someone's grave.

They used to be my favorite developers. What the fuck happened?

Attached: bb2ceaae-a161-405d-86f4-1c74d809577c.jpg (600x800, 100.83K)

Your favorite developer is one who pumped out slightly above average games?

thq thought shitty licensed movie tie-ins and wrestling would be enough to keep the lights on forever

Bro that company has been trash for a long time it's been 10 years since Armageddon

Couldn't find anything from the developers themselves, but it's pretty funny their official Twitter deleted and is now apologizing for their "haters gonna hate". Not to mention that we haven't seen anything yet. Rest of their recent tweets is trying to help people with their countless bugs

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-204315_Chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 770.08K)

Please just give me Freespace/Descent again, someone kill off Interplay to make this happen...

Links or you're talking shit.

Red Faction was such a good fucking series I miss it.

>begging for twitter pics of ecelebs
What happened to Any Forums

leave, you are not welcome here anymore

No one makes any good video games anymore so this is the only entertainment we have. Please understand.

literally all the original devs left and were replaced

Am I being unreasonable? OP says something is happening on the Internet, but doesn't cite a source.

>he doesn’t want to see salt mining of developer tears after mocking their own fans

>Couldn't find anything from the developers themselves
oof. thanks for letting us know OP is full of shit. im sure teenagers will still eat up OPs bs though

Post links or eat shit tranny

>sneedvelopers and social chuck managers are ecelebs
Ok

>game devs
>e-celebs

>game developers are ecelebs

user, your definition of 'celebrity' is way too broad

game devs are not ecelebs, at least use words you understand.

>begging to see twitterdrama screencaps of no-name interns and social managers
Is that better in your head?

Yes. They didn't have the biggest budget but their games were unique and focused on fun gameplay. It's been over a decade since Red Faction Guerrilla and it still has the best destruction of any open world game. Saints Row was my favorite franchise I loved all of them even 4 and Gat out of hell. It's sad seeing this game as their "big comeback".

I thought they could recover from Armageddon and Agents of Mayham with a new saints row. This will probably finish them off for good.

Most devs have high turn over but I figured they would at least keep some of the same spirit.