Would you Any Forums?

Would you Any Forums?

Attached: pf5in7ynlqo81_jpg.jpg (3654x2057, 2.03M)

no, cuckoldry is for fags and she's for her brother.

Wouldn't your dick fall off as soon as it touched her?

Yeah. My life is rotting away, let her finish the job.

where are the tits?

would gangbang her with my mimic tear with our long, hard & hairy blasphemous swords
would smash that ass with my special move

I'd probably more likely survive banging an AIDS victim than doing her. Scarlet Rot is a whole heap of nasty.

Attached: 4r1759.jpg (426x357, 14.2K)

I will let him solo her

No. She's really not that hot and also she's literally made of ultra AIDS.

Nah, I could pay hundreds of whores to do things to my wee wee before one of them give me something to leave it out of service.

But with this rotten bitch its gonna be one night of joy and thats all, for life.

So would Rot proc instantly upon the first thrust or is there like a build-up? If it's the latter, I'd fuck her if I had a bunch of bolluses on hand.

Your cock might get rotten

no thanks, I'm not into rotussy

I haven't washed my dick in days, I'll be fine

Just get 12 FAI instead of trying to stuff your face with 100 rare consumables during sex, bro.

I think enough times has passed - the honeymoon phase is over, so I have to say that this design is absolutely awful. Just look at it. What the fuck?

I'd just be punching a fire ball into my chest every few seconds instead.

Your cock can just fucking melt due to terrible STDs anyway if you modern day women, so fuck it, whatever

It's like 15 whole fire damage, you'll be fine. It'd be the equivalent of tapping yourself with a lit match every so often. Probably the least of the pain you'll be experiencing.

I'd eat her pussy like it's the cure for cancer

Attached: 1651542439437.jpg (673x500, 88.27K)

no real feet, would not