Anyone else think about this

in ff5 or ff12 revenant wings, youre protecting the crystals, and the antagonist is breaking them. and every other game with crystals, youre protecting them, or at least friendly with the crystals. yet in ffta youre the one breaking them. so was marche the antagonist or was exdeath or feolthanos onto something?

ffta story was way too trippy

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 14.77K)

They fixed the lore with the xiv crossover

what crossover? what happened? what do it type in to find it

your furry social containment chamber isnt canon

The xiv crossover was referencing fft not ffta you numbskull

yea i looked into it and thats what i thought i saw
try harder to think before posting next time my guy

FFTA2 has better gameplay

Hes the hero and mewt is a tyrant

true, but also a duller and cliche story

Different verses difference circumstances

Marche was basically in a dream world ruled by a kid with too much power and mental issues and the crystals kept it all going

So destroying them and going home was the right thing to do

If you look it as a kid just fucking around it's OK I guess, since that's what it is really, it's basically just Luso just playing. But yeah, a downgrade from the political drama Tactics and the fairy tale-like Tactics Advance

This, I prefer FFTA story over FFTA2's forgettable story

Marche is iconic, extremely based, and the bane of isekai.

Attached: escapism-not-healthy.gif (498x196, 1.84M)

The core plot's pretty bland, but the sidequest plotlines were a lot more enjoyable.

>sidequest plotlines were a lot more enjoyable.
exactly, i can remember adeles side story and cid's too but i remember nothing about lusos plot except the journaling

>that entire Duelhorn questline
>tfw he leaves her behind at the end
Man, that was always my favorite new quest to see pop up. The ending got to me because of it.

Attached: 1654483138197.jpg (320x235, 14.25K)

I remember Luso mud fight with Adele and he slapping her

I don't remember everything from the other FFs but If I recall correctly the crystals are supposed to be the world's core, thus why they're trying to protect them.
In FFTA, Marche wants to destroy that world, so he wants to achieve that by breaking the crystals.

One thing I don't remember though... Aren't the crystals the seal of the Totemas? So the Totemas support the world destruction?

I wish FFTA and FFTA2 weren't so slow/annoying to replay

I don't know if there are some mods for FFTA2 but FFTA has some nice mods that add some nice changes to the game.

>but FFTA has some nice mods that add some nice changes to the game.

like this one. No more bullshit holding me back from having fun

Attached: FixedFFTA.png (240x160, 15.7K)

>like this one. No more bullshit holding me back from having fun
at that point tho the game becomes so easy a toddler could beat it without any trouble

the Law System bullshit kept me from beating it.

It's like the D Counter shit from Dragon Quarter keeping that game from being fun

It's not that is that hard to beat, but sometimes they come with some bullshit that you have to go out of your way to win.

Had a fight that had the command "Fight" banned and at a certain point, all my mages were down. Had to waste a lot of time reviving them, since I couldn't do much with a soldier.

>Move on the map to rotate in a law that counters the next battle
It's ez mode with or without

>the Law System bullshit kept me from beating it.
lol thats amazing to me. the AI was so stupid its hard to lose for me

>It's not that is that hard to beat, but sometimes they come with some bullshit that you have to go out of your way to win.
yeah well you can use the l button to foresee the laws and avoid a battle til youve got desirable laws.