CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER...

Attached: CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER.png (764x520, 995.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nJv94FPRddA
youtube.com/watch?v=HcZiZyOv21g
youtube.com/watch?v=F0hmUWEX4H4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atari's Star Wars because it's the OG nigga.

Star Wars is a well of good rail shooter games, but I've never played this one before. Is it good?
youtu.be/nJv94FPRddA

Uprising is what a SF sequel should've been

It's unironically not fair. Uprising did what Star Fox Assault couldn't yet it's never going to get a sequel or a port

It was included as a bonus disc for Rogue Squadron 3 on the GameCube I think.

Panzer Dragoon is such a terrible meme game, it honestly sickens me that Segatards even dare mention it in the same breath as a masterpiece like Star Fox 64.

doesnt fucking matter when sin and punishment is on the list

Rail Shooters are the most underrated genre in all of video games with a shockingly high concentration of some of the best games ever made relative to how niche they have been for the past 2 decades. Your image only covers the behind-the-back rail shooters as well, first-person rail shooters have a number of excellent titles (with and without light guns). A based thread nonetheless.

To answer your question OP, it's hard to choose between SF64 & KIU, since while Uprising is a very content-rich game with a ton of variety in both mechanics and levels on top of its charming cast, SF64 is a super tight but highly replayable game that has a more arcadey feel despite its constant dialogue. I also have some nostalgia for the multiplayer, as comparatively-unpolished as it was.

Attached: 1495219040114.jpg (800x400, 35.39K)

Sin and Pu-nope its Star Fox by a landslide niggas! booyaka booyaka 619

>choose
All the options are wrong though?

Attached: 190324-sin-punishment-star-successor-wii-front-cover.jpg (800x1148, 170.5K)

I've been a lifelong Star Fox fag and even I was blown away by how good Sin and Punishment was in comparison to 64. I was even more surprised that its sequel was somehow even more of a masterpiece when I played it. Tendies really need to branch out more, Sin and Punishment should never have flopped.
KIU's multiplayer was also pretty kino. It's a shame there isn't going to be a way to play it soon.

Online multiplayer isn't getting phased out for 3DS yet. Only buying stuff from the eshop is ending

Honestly i feel the same. I always wanted to play it and bought the remaster on a sale for like 2 bucks. Its just not very good. The regular shot is ass and you depend ln the lock on too much. The story is nowhere to be found and while the 360 aiming is interesting, i dont get why the fuck wouldnt you be able to move while shooting backwards. Its absurd.

Even in a tiny niche genre I choose something less known. Gamera 2000
youtube.com/watch?v=HcZiZyOv21g

Attached: image_2022-08-31_002335145.png (320x240, 129.66K)

I choose star successor
Based
youtube.com/watch?v=F0hmUWEX4H4

star fox 64 just cause it takes an hour to beat and has no real low points besides aqua world

Don't most people talk fondly about Zwei, Saga, & Orta anyway? Weird that OP went with the first one.

I tried getting into S&P64 and it did not hook me like SF64. I think the visuals were too primitive for what it was trying to show or something. Id like to give it another chance.

Holy shit, this game looks fun as hell. I don't think I've seen a rail shooter play around with camera angles like this before.

For me, it's Burning Force.

Attached: FTIR9lmakAA0xys.jpg (800x1129, 307.5K)

>Save Earth
>Get married
>Decide to destroy Earth
>Refuse to elaborate further
No seriously, what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: saki.jpg (643x994, 76.9K)

I love them all but will go with uprising because of how ridiculously ambitious it was and because it's not just a rail shooter but also a tps/brawler and a decent competitive game

man what a great game

It's panzer dragoons gimmick, actually. But it looks better than that one.