The halo killer

The halo killer...

Attached: MV5BMDM3MmZkMjMtM2RiZC00Mzg3LWI0MjMtNmM0ZDg3MTE0ZDhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1343, 137.71K)

False advertising

>150 ms input lag

any of these any good or where they really just playstation's inferior halo clone?

i still can't believe how good this game looks on the ps3. the animations are buttery smooth

It's more like CoD than Halo.

It never truly surpassed the original halo trilogy, but it's miles ahead of where Halo currently finds itself.

>FROM THE VISIONAIRY CREATORS OF KILLZONE

Attached: 1629574093198.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

>helghast
>evil
criminal how we never got to play as them

Insomniac had to put everything into graphics, after Sony claimed that the obviously pre-rendered teaser was running in real time on PS3.

>Insomniac
meant to say Guerilla

>The halo killer...
What, another one?

Attached: haze.jpg (1000x1185, 258.8K)

>150 ms input lag
Yeah I've steamed games that felt less laggy

this. the original trilogy is better than killzone 2 but killzone 2 is better than current halo

Fun fact, it's 150 ms of input lag, AFTER the patch that reduced input lag.
Tested by Digital Foundry back in 2009

I played 2&3 and honestly I wouldn't even call it better than halo 4

Its a shame they dropped the four protagonists from the first game in favour of the one in this. They also didn't need to do my boy Jan dirty like that either. The fact they kept that asshole Rico around shows they didn't have much of a clue as to where the game was heading either.

I actually really liked Killzone 2, and its one of the handful of PS3 exclusives I really wish got a proper PC port so I can play with better visuals and experience the fun multiplayer again, with some other examples being Warhawk and the Motorstorm series

Killzone2 is great.
1 is like a heavily flawed/prototype verison of 2, 3 is decent, SH is meh

it also has nothing to do with Halo other than journos comparing them for being fps games exclusive to different platforms. Halo is a super floaty shooter while Killzone is super weighty.

>want play game
>it's on PS3
It's a tragic kind of feel

Attached: 1446938024525.png (720x463, 274.33K)

The first one was really good, the characters were interesting and fun to watch, the levels were built with stealth in mind for if you wanted to play as the stealth character, the story about a ragtag group trying to escape the planet through invading forces was tense. Never played the rest, but I heard that you couldn't pick characters anymore, and was stuck with second most boring one, so I didn't bother.

What i like is that the Helghasts are quite well written. It's understandable why they do what they did and they were put in a white difficult situation.