Is it stupid to still buy games if I know how to pirate?

Is it stupid to still buy games if I know how to pirate?

Attached: 34635364.jpg (610x343, 23.93K)

Only support indies who really try their best for games that you really like.

Why in the fuck do like half of recent fitgirl releases give archieve corrupt errors now? I have done everything in her troubleshoot, rehash, permissions, antivirus, safe mode, everything. Did she become a hack or is my system fucked

>her
>she
jej

Just go on cs rin ru and learn how to boot raw Steam files. Use Cream API for DLC and you're good to go. Combined with GOG-Games for DRM-free installers you can basically play anything.

>her

[a wild command prompt appears]

Only buy gamss from companies and devs you want to support.

Not if you're lazy like I am and just want them to work right and stay updated. Pirated PC games are full of crypto miners and junk these days anyway. I only still pirate old console games you can't find elsewhere, at least those work and won't install a bunch of crap on your PC

No not really
Piracy is for testing and demos or just games you don't want to buy in general
buying is for those games you genuinely believe deserve money and need more games but I still almost buy all the indies I can because usually always they are good

Only liberals pirate games.

Depend? If you really enjoy the game and actually want to support the company, I don't see why not pay for it. Especially if it's a niche game that needs all the support and you want to see a sequel.

buying from gray market key sellers +cream api>pirating a fresh scene release>buying the game>pirating an old game release

>"Yo, Bonzi Buddy, googleâ„¢ "free snes rom download" and install the first result

Absolutely

It's stupid if you just blindly buy games without "trying them out" beforehand

I pirate all my single player games. I buy multiplayer games. Simple as.

And after seeing this comment for the 1000x we the gaming industry decided to only make online gambling games.
The end

There's nothing worth pirating anymore. If more people bought games we wouldn't be in this mess.

Attached: RIP.jpg (590x78, 13.75K)

Elden Ring has sold like 20 million copies. It's proof that making good games will earn you money.

Can someone tell me how to play Dying Light 2 multiplayer thru LAN using the latest EMPRESS crack? I can see my friend and add them as a friend but no option to invite/join them.

Attached: IMG-20220817-WA0001.jpg (724x1169, 122.07K)

you'll have to use a third party service to emulate a LAN like ZeroTier

Piracy told me it would kill the gaming industry so i pirated everythingbi could but it turns out the zombie industry is even worse than what made me pirate in the first place (securom and VAC) so now i will just keep doing it.

buy games if they're cheap and if the devs aren't woke faggots or whatever, otherwise you have a moral imperative to pirate

Attached: 1656046263472.png (889x619, 919.84K)