Why do normies like dunkey get filtered so hard by JRPGs?

Why do normies like dunkey get filtered so hard by JRPGs?

Attached: unknown-116.png (435x242, 21.93K)

actually I think the jrpg retards just get filtered by comedy

Keep

go back

Dunkey's always been a snoy shill. keep saying it

"comedy" it wasn't even funny. it was like family guy humor, just a bunch of quotes and quick cuts

sounds to me as if xenoblade 3 got filtered hard by dunky

Because they're boring since everyone over the age of 20 has probably played dozens, because of games like Pokemon and Final Fantasy etc etc

Western Normalfags are always filtered hard by anime and japanese things.
They got tricked by Elden Ring because Miyazaki and Miura are Westaboos.
If Elden Ring had more waifubait or feet shots every western twittertranny would've been complaining.

>complaining about endgame spoilers without warning
the game is 30 years old lmao wtf

then dont fuckin watch it. jesus.

i'm not gonna argue that dunkey is unfunny but if you watch videos about games you plan on playing in the future you have no right to bitch and moan about spoilers

Op I assure you nobody cares about this nobody’s tweet

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

ywnbaj

user Dunkey is legit a brainlet. His reviews are more about being funny than actually reviewing the games. Most of the time he has complaints about a game is just him being a retard and not a real issue. he don't like jrpg's because they are often slow burners and that's too much for his ADD mind.

the game looks like shit, but let's not pretend dunkey isn't a retard.
he got filtered by red dead 2 and death stranding. unforgiveable, though he later walked back on his retarded original death stranding review

/board
why're ya sayin that? tranny jannies don't even clean up these shit threads because they know it'll get the site more clicks for gookmoot's coffers

To be fair if you liked xenoblade 3 you would have finished it by now

i didn't get the impression he hated the game, did everyone just watch the wrong video

Still seething because Seth canceled your show?

Attached: Fjdoe.jpg (750x408, 38.12K)

>guy who dislikes jrpgs dislikes a jrpg
WOOOOOOW

>dunkey
>mr "keep saying it" himself
>taking anything he puts out seriously
>the guy who notably doesn't like jrpgs or at least keeps making jrpg dunk bait low hanging fruit vids and leans into it for clicks made another video about a jrpg saying he doesn't like it
How are people so fucking stupid they keep falling for this shit
Only funny vids of his are keep saying it and the old prank call ones he would post

they usually lack black characters and gay romances