XIV

P5S gave me eye cancer

Attached: 436346436.jpg (2560x1440, 908.42K)

>a kino reborn
>kinoward
>stormkino
>kinobringers
>endkinos
Man we just can't keep winning

who needs eyesight anyway

Attached: 1633413247008.jpg (1207x1467, 285.61K)

Hows prog going, user?

Attached: 1635874412004.jpg (2048x1536, 456.81K)

prog?

Attached: garrisons were better.webm (962x812, 2.8M)

Do I need to make something to make wild animals stop escaping my traps in island sanctuary or is this RNG really this awful

its rng enjoy

RNG is just really awful at start, I think I went some 20 fails before I caught my first animal after the freebie they give on the tutorials.

Not that it really gets better later on, but you get more materials for restraint object just from farming for level, so it's not too bad

Best strat I found is sprinting towards it, starting far away enough that the name hasn't appeared yet and spamming the catch button. I'm not kidding

Attached: 1639425498485.png (746x600, 36.36K)

the female Elezen who guards Kan-E is cute

Could never get into the FFXIV DoH and DoL jobs.

Always felt like I was wasting my time psychologically, moreso than playing a game usually.

I've been leveling SAM and it's uhhh, boring as fuck? All you do is three combos and spam shinten

Why devs keep trying to give SAM this fencer shit vibe? If i wanted to be a gay fencer or soldier thingy i would've just play RDM. Fucking STOP

Attached: file.png (552x104, 112.24K)

you're gonna have a bunch of people coping that kaiten was really engaging gameplay but yes samurai has always been a very straightforward job thats only fun because you have the shortest cooldown on your movement among any dps

Pisses me off that SAM keeps getting sabers and PLD doesn't. What the fuck are they thinking?

>join "enrage" party
>they can't do first puddle soak 5 times in a row
>leave and look for new party
>repeat
my last 5 hours

They removed the best dopamine hitting part of the job so now it just sucks.

>classes that are actually satisfying to play
tank (all 4 are flavors of the same thing)
nin
blm
mnk
drg
sch
>almost good
rdm
dnc
mch
>unsatisfying button pressing aka I'm just here for the fight mechanics
rest

I don't know if this an unpopular opinion but I wish they'd just remove positionals entirely. Even if the tanks aren't competing for threat the bosses still move around too much.

I'm no savage raider, but isn't P8S kinda excessively hard for a door boss? I mean compare this shit to Exdeath

I think I'm done with it. I got it to 73 and I just can't keep going it's mind numbing. Back to NIN for me.

literally every positional in the game except trick attack does nothing except raise the potency by 30-50 points. even if you deliberately miss every positional over an entire fight - which would require you to actively dodge them because just by chance of the boss moving around you're gonna hit flank/rear sometimes - you lose out on a single digit % damage increase

just hit true north and stop being lazy

I think they should at least give you a visual indication that let's you know if you hit the positional or not.

third eye is fun too when you use it to greed as much meter as possible but that's mostly a thing for roulette content because in harder fights all the aoes will either kill you or make you die to raidwides from the stacks

There's an audio indication I'm fairly sure.

>get some role quest with kanni
>sweet we'll get that cute eleze-
>fucking simp hyur garlenigger instead

what a cuck.

it's pretty faint but yeah

???

Kaiten is just a rehash skill of DRG Life Surge, or MCH Reassemble, neither which are 'dopamine hitting part of the job'. Therefore neither was Kaiten.