I opened it

I opened it.

Attached: 1660630513876.jpg (474x355, 35.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM

What kind of idiot just opens it?

Attached: vtmb.jpg (2267x1440, 777.21K)

they told you not to

vtmb 2 never ever, but i think its better for everyone

Attached: vtmb.gif (500x338, 1.89M)

I gave up and looked up the ending by the time I reached the china boss.

dont think i ever did a playthrough when i didnt just console past that bullshit

Me too. What a shit ending.

I did too, but only on accident. I thought I could choose an outcome where I kept the key for myself and left the city alone instead of letting anyone open it. So I was kind of pissed when I realized that not giving Lacroix the key forced me to open it instead.

Attached: Lacroix_vtmb.jpg (1024x640, 72.4K)

You fucking FOOL

I didn't, I played as a Malk and I thought it would be funny if I let Lacroix open it, Antediluvian or not, I was not disappointed

Drew Barrymore is not blonde, she is a redhead.

>reach point where hunt is declared on me
>I have to go to work in 2 hours
>I just pussied out, turned god mod and noclip, and cheated my way through the end, in the fight against batsherif I flied behind him because I didn't realised you had to use lights to put him down
>still opened it despite beeing spoiled about consequences

Exact same thing happened to me.

Vampires are strangely insignificant in the WoD.

>"Bet you didn't think vampires existed. Wrong, they're out there. We don't try to explain them, we just shut them down if they get out of hand. Let the Progenitors work out why there's dead bodies sucking blood and throwing around cars, we just knock them down when they get up. Most of the time the leeches like to lay low, avoid attracting attention, and play their little bloodsports, but sometimes a bunch of them will move in and start raising a ruckus big enough to make us move on them. Some of them can do some pretty wacky stuff; always keep your mirorshades handy when they're around, or they'll hypnotize you and you'll be a casualty."

>"The prettiest sight I've seen since hooking up with the Technocracy was some file footage taken directly from a Martinez custom-equipped hardsuit, going in to raid a nest of these biters. There were leeches hanging off the arms, dragging at the legs, everywhere, but the pilot just kept pushing further into the nest, which was in some underground parking garage. The bloodsuckers just weren't getting anywhere. There's one close-up shot of a corpse-job breaking its fangs off biting the suit's hand while the pilot crushed the thing's skull. The next thing you know, the image goes white-out, and when it clears, the suit's standing alone in the middle of a ring of charred ashed bodies. Seems the flame-thrower mounted on the shoulder worked damn fine. When the Alansons moved in to provide support, the Martinez moved on up, throwing huge gouts of fire everywhere. It was like Christmas in Hell."

>"The leeches take a licking, but keep on ticking. Don't bother trying to batter or cut them down. Sunlight does for the bastards, and sometimes Primium-pumped ultraviolet lasers, but fire is always on hand, day or night. Use it. The Technocracy was originally assembled to wipe out dangers like this from the face of the earth. We may be a little resource-light right now, but we know our duty."

Attached: Iteration X fucks up vampires.png (965x675, 696.66K)

>nostalgia

What is the context of your reply? Vampires in World of Darkness are strangely tied almost entirely to Earthly affairs, while other aspects of the WoD, like Mages, Werewolves and Technocrats, are dealing with the fate of the cosmos itself. Even Vampires find themselves tied down to the reality the Technocrats have crafted for most of Human civilization.

Attached: 1459172005670.jpg (434x1338, 242.25K)

WHEN YOU'RE TAUGHT THROUGH FEELINGS

Attached: turnitup.jpg (508x784, 36.68K)

That Robot must be extremely strong to be able to kill Yujiro.

Who cares
WoD is pozzed beyond belief

I danced with LaCroix and the werewolf.

Funny enough its their best album.