Xenoblade Chronicles

>series went from a balanced mix of JRPG tropes and Western aesthetics to a full blown JRPG clown circus
I finally understand how Pokemon fans feel watching your favorite series go to shit just because the numbers keep going up.

Attached: 07JwLQ6czkzRQQeKPr4oVMu-3..v1569483356.jpg (740x416, 86.93K)

>and Western aesthetics
That really only applies to X

What the hell was western about X? It literally had an anime composer.

>Western aesthetics
aka it's ugly

X was too much unadulterated kino for japs to handle so they had to shit up the next games

And 1,retard

Why do people who didn't play X keep trying to pretend they did?

Attached: goetia.png (2560x1440, 3.32M)

No one's saying 1 and X didn't have goofy shit, but 2 and 3 took the Saints Row approach and made it the entire game.

Here we go again

Attached: 1654287933044.png (500x756, 448.69K)

Where?

they flipflop between pretending they played it and shitting on it for being on wii u so nobody played it
peak schizo

XBCX has been easily emulatable for years now, dumb dumb. That said I did play it on the Wii-U, I even did the full install and let it take over my entire hard drive because I loved it so much.

Poke faggots loves the direction the series is taking, they gladly buy every single new game no matter what kind of insane changes gamefreak makes and not a single pokemon game released on switch can graphically compare to even XC1DE
Xenoblade has always been a jrpg since the first one and the new ones have only expanded upon those foundations, the series have developed a strong character ever since to the point other jrpgs can barely keep up with monolith, lol I see why people here hates Xfags

This. Xenoblade is the Japanese Saints Row kek. Get ready for that shitty reboot that tries to recapture the spirit of the original.

3 has like the least amount of "goofy" stuff in the main story compared to any of the other games, it's almost all in sidequests.
...Which is exactly how it works in X, since that game barely has any story yet the sidequests are filled with ridiculous cartoony bullshit just as any other Xeno game. The only difference is that the models in X aren't as expressive as the ones in 2 or 3, which is why some "people" may think it's less goofy.

Attached: hb.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

>NOOOOOO NOT LE HECKIN ANIMAY WHY IS THIS JAPANESE POP CULTURE PRODUCT USING JAPANESE POP CULTURE TROPES
why are amerimutts so fucking stupid and annoying

brown weeaboo 3rd world hands wrote this post

Mogged HARD by numbered entries
Including 2

Pokemon Sword and Shield is the 2nd best selling Pokemon game in the series, only beat by gen 1.

I haven't played this but that design looks straight out of a western sci-fi series

>sales

Attached: 1660940520739298.jpg (598x516, 124.14K)