You didnt beat it

you didnt beat it

Attached: Mario3D_ChampionsRoad.jpg (1280x720, 182.96K)

I'm willing to bet you didn't even play it

Mario supports trans rights?

I wanted to try it, but getting all those green stars or whatever way too difficult to begin with. Never unlocked it.

I love the mario sunshine dream machine in tower of fantasy.

I did, on the Wii U using Toad.
I even bought it again for the switch but ended up giving it away

only the start is rough

It isn't that hard. In fact, it's fucking easy and mostly tedious.

was this harder than Odyssey's final level?
looks like it

I'm stuck on this right now, was playing last night and it got too late and I kept making stupid mistakes. Going to finish it after work today.

We got stuck on a level with one of those moving arrow lifts going down a cliff, fucking ragequit trying to get all the stars

yeah significantly harder, all phases are tricky while odyssey's final level was only hard in the final section

>We
It's much easier by yourself

you didn't beat the game

Attached: 1634606787184.png (402x226, 149.67K)

Both getting enough height while jumping on plant heads and the dash pad parts are the worst.

Maybe. Less fun singleplayer. We finished the entire regular game with probably 4 people

Yes. Champion's Road with no power ups is arguably the single hardest level in any Mario game.

The photo that gets sent to you, while neat, isn't worth going through it all again with Luigi

Galaxy games were shit

I beat it a year ago and I think I cheesed it with rosalina. I remember being so fucking frustrated though, it took hours.

Attached: Ryujinx_3cljSxoYFN.jpg (2560x1440, 545.03K)

if only replaying the game was all you had to do
green stars are completely retarded and don't work when you can't continue without saving in galaxy