Has a game ever changed your life in a significant way, Any Forums?

Has a game ever changed your life in a significant way, Any Forums?

Attached: A299EF14-0490-4735-9CFC-CA19CDEFC87D.jpg (695x1024, 117.73K)

All my online friends stem from me joining a steam group about a JRPG 10 years ago. Most of us are doing our own things now but I still talk to several of them.

Nobody thinks about Reddit more than Any Forums, and nobody on Any Forums thinks about Reddit more than Any Forums.
Wanna prove me wrong? Quit making these fucking threads.

Kingdom hearts 3 used to be my go to reason not to off myself
now its Kingdom hearts 4

im not trying to be mean, but i don't think this guy was ever going to actually kill himself. he sounds like he's confused, distressed, and wants attention

Attached: 1656807850828.jpg (1201x896, 178.05K)

Any Forums niggas sure love to post twitter and r*ddit screencaps all day long.

how the FUCK could he just sit down and play a brand new game if he was "struggling for money" sounds to me like he had the latest and greatest, discrepancy much?

Fatherless behavior, you hate to see it.

Kingdom hearts 3 used to be my go to reason not to off myself
now i'm 6 feet under and posting from the afterlife.

poor people buy vidya all the time dumbass

>muh Any Forums!
rent-free

there is no afterlife everything stops existing after my death
iam the only real human and you all are just automations my mind has made up so i wont go crazy
GO AWAY MIND GHOST

If you can afford videogames you're not really poor.

Uplink made me want to develop games. It was such a completely different game than any other I've played, and the devs released this bonus disc that had some behind-the-scenes goodies on it, including writings talking about the development on the game and what inspired it. It made me realize the potential of what games could do.

So I guess that.

People who live within their means are not typically really really poor. The poorest people I've known throughout life have also always had really new stuff and nice clothes. I can't tell you how many times I heard a welfare momma tell her kid(s) "you are not gonna look poor". The people at the bottom care way too much about commodity and public appearance and not enough about savings and basic necessities. I have distant relatives who have been on welfare their entire lives and still spend most of their money on shit like video games, cart parts, makeup and clothes. They know they'll have enough for food through stamps so they spend what they don't "need" on wants. The concept of saving is completely foreign which is 80% of why they're poor.

>started on black flag
zoom zoom

poor people wouldnt be poor if they knew how to spend money wise

Some games have healing properties.
Okami has healing properties.

>productâ„¢ saved my life
What a pathetic faggot. Why would this retard consider suicide when by his own admission he has a loving family.

damn user you are rly cool and mature for your age

poor people are making poor people look bad

>Has a game ever changed your life in a significant way, Any Forums?
Kinda.
Pathologic 1 has made me completely change my views of games as a medium, and resulted in me developing an insane and somewhat academic fascination with them.

That game was one of the biggest learning experience I ever had with any fiction since I was like 13. In a way, I have been chasing that first high ever since, and the only time I've experienced something similar was when eventually P2 came out.

Retroactively it also somewhat changed my views on other media, namely literature, which was until then my main obsession. And made me realize more clearly which specific genres / schools of fiction I enjoy the most.

It was like discovering a whole new world for me. So yeah, it certainly left an impact. Shame it ended up being a very isolated experience for the most part.

Attached: WhenCharacterBecomesTooSelf-Aware.png (366x413, 74.88K)

KH2 or FFX-2

KH2 was like the peak of my adolescence where as FFX-2 had 1000 words and it made me want to learn piano and create something similar that resonated with others.

Because he was probably like 14, can't explain him making this faggot ass post as though he's proud of it as a grown adult though

Buddy if you can't appreciate the things you have and are suidical in spite of having people in your life that care about you then you're not mature. You're just a selfish narcissistic faggot with mundane problems.

Attached: 202346.jpg (1080x1306, 340.07K)

damn user you rly figured out how the world works you are rly cool and badass unironicly of course

larping troll

Weird, playing assassins creed made me wanna kill myself. Then again I only played 2 and odyssey

This passive-aggressive sarcasm is really weak. Maybe stop being a bitch and say what you really want to say.

StarCraft, counterstrike and street fighter have turned me into the neckbeard shitter I am today. Thanks for reminding me. At least I can take solace in the fact that I've put my pp in a vagoo without payment on more than one occasion.

damn user the other kids must be rly jealous of your deep tought provoking sentences
us simpletons should just die because humanity has peaked with you

>Buddy if you can't appreciate the things you have and are suidical in spite of having people in your life that care about you then you're not mature. You're just a selfish narcissistic faggot with mundane problems.
There is something absolutely hilarious about this post.
How can you be THIS lacking in self-awareness?
You accuse others of being immature because you can't even begin realizing what life may look for other people.
Yeah, you having no clue what things like clinical depression are like REALLY shows off your own maturity. "I don't get this problem, thefor anyone suffering it must be immature!" is a fascinating backwards logic.

Well if you refuse to stop being a passive-aggressive vagina i'll begin taking your sarcastic compliments literally. Please keep going.