AND NOW SHE'S ALONE IN NEW YORK CITY

>AND NOW SHE'S ALONE IN NEW YORK CITY

Attached: sa.jpg (640x480, 39.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YTcbTHti39U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEY LITTLE SISTER WHO'S YOUR SUPERMAN
HEY LITTLE SISTER WHO'S THE ONE YOU WANT?
HEY LITTLE SISTER SHOTGUN!

AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL MY EXES LIVE IN TEXAS

>song plays while your little sister is sitting next to you

Attached: advice.jpg (816x720, 96.1K)

HEY LOUISIANA WOMAN
MISSISSIPPI MAN
WE'LL GET TOGETHER EVERY TIME WE CAN
THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER CAN'T KEEP US APART
THERE'S TOO MUCH LOVE IN THIS MISSISSIPPI HEART
TOO MUCH LOVE IN THIS LOUISIANA HEART

youtu.be/YTcbTHti39U

ON THE FIRST PART OF THE JOURNEY

Attached: 1632000505342.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

If you aren't midnight cruising in the desert on the dusssssssssst you are frankly missing out

Attached: gta-sa_2022.01.01-23.48.webm (700x394, 2.85M)

Attached: formerlysneeds.png (1911x1075, 2.28M)

god i love those colors

The joke is that if you replace "Pecker" with "Sneed" in this image it becomes "Sneed's Feed and Seed"

Each area of the map having its own grading is very important to the visual style.

Attached: GTA_ San Andreas 03_05_2021 20_36_02.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

>I've played pirated copy
>All music was cut

S O U L

Attached: train.jpg (640x448, 196.23K)

This thread made me sad. It made me remember a time when I was able to be happy without the worries and stress of adult life. That time is long gone.

Attached: frz71qvtw1ky.jpg (1280x992, 230.47K)

THE SUN SHINES, AND PEOPLE FORGET

I've wanted to reply Vice City and San Andreas for decades since beating them in my childhood / young adolescence. But I have so many memories tied up in them, both good and bad. Friends and family lost that I'll never see again, places I'll never again go to. All associated with these games and the good times they brought me. I also spent months after beating them just roaming around and coming up with my own missions and scenarios. All the time just spent exploring and fucking around. I'm afraid that if I replay them now, they will become associated with a more present time in my life, or something else entirely. I'm afraid the magic and enjoyment I had as a kid won't be there. What do?

Attached: i'm sad now.png (550x396, 233.35K)

get conversion therapy while its still legal fag

Remember how you could get in the trains and crank the speed until it launches off the train tracks and goes flying? I love that shit.

(NEEEEEEEW
YOOOOOOOORK
CIIIIIIIIIITY)

Any picture of night driving in the desert or roaming in the Back o' Beyond instills the same feelings in me user. it wasn't much different from exploring the woods as a kid or something like that. It's over and it sucks.