This is one of the most overrated games I've ever played. I bought it because my friends said it was great...

This is one of the most overrated games I've ever played. I bought it because my friends said it was great. This game is a glorified mobile game.
>Movement tied to one stick, right analog stick regulated to being reload for adamant rail. An analog stick for fucking reload.
> Dodging sometimes feels delayed, and even when it isn't, I still get hit even though I dodged an attack. This is especially bad with projectiles. Dodging us also hard to control considering movement is tied to one analog stick. Many times, especially in Asphodel, you end up in the lava when you're aiming for the edge of a platform.
>Attacks going through walls/barriers/pillars. Now, I don't have a problem with this being either way, but at least make it consistent. It's not.
>Combat is too juvenile. Even with the boons and different weapons, the game pretty much just ends up being spam buttons. I got all the way to Hades just by spamming my special.

Attached: Hades_cover_art.jpg (232x320, 20.74K)

Ok

Fuck roguelikes. This could have easily been a 10 hour game with the same bosses and enemies.

>he didn't complete a run

Attached: 1637113221077.jpg (839x843, 282.85K)

>I still get hit even though I dodged an attack. This is especially bad with projectiles. Dodging us also hard to control considering movement is tied to one analog stick.
Lmao, git gud nigger, the controls in this game are great

its the baby's first roguelite
literally every fucking build plays the same
>yooo this time you spam dodge and you character makes yellow BZ BZ BZ instead of blue SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH

I will git gud, a gud game

alright I'll bite, post your run fucboi

Attached: implying.jpg (426x382, 11.72K)

Why is there no achievement for beating Hades on maximum extreme measures?

Attached: 1646803546895.png (156x166, 2.51K)

Most of your complaints can be solved with two words: git gud

filtered

The dev only makes overrated games.

Is it even possible? I feel like you would run out of time.

I legitimately thought this was one of the best things I've played in ages.

>He got filtered by baby's first rougelite

Attached: 1639116579753.png (588x598, 399.66K)

extreme measures specifically, not the entire pact of punishment

Thats called being a casual.

I don't care what it's called.

i enjoyed it

>this game is mind-bogglingly boring
>duhhh why didn't you complete it huh???

Attached: monkey_saw.png (1280x720, 1.99M)

It takes less than half an hour to complete an escape run.

by the nature of the board it seems difficult to have a thread for hades without a bait OP or the sjw boogeyman, how were the threads when the game out?
same, extensive detail like the adaptive music + the sheer amount of dialogue was a good step to dip into soulful vidya again but it's a shame that the gameplay doesn't go beyond
>fill the heat bar
>pick your first two god boons, money keepsake and acorn
>win and repeat

Attached: mfw EM hades 3rd phase.jpg (828x810, 451.99K)

Not him but that doesn't really change anything. The game fucking blows.