You ARE putting money away and not blowing it all on video games and video game accessories, right?

you ARE putting money away and not blowing it all on video games and video game accessories, right?

Attached: 854081161001_6160067919001_6160060421001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 53.79K)

waiting for things to bottom out so I can buy a house

>buy a house
retard

Fuck off you stupid boomer. You're a trust fund baby and living off of beans and rice is actually unhealthy.

I plan on killing myself by 30 so there is no point in having money
I give gifts and help people out financially

There is no point in living other than to have fun playing video games.

Attached: 1617067478209.png (374x478, 285.28K)

t. selfish kid

I have like $42,000 which I invested with Merrill and roughly $12,000 in my savings account. I put 20% of each paycheck away.

t. avocado on toast consumer

yeah, renting seems like a great way to live

>implying I have money to put away or spend on vidya
The wagie pill was a lie, bros.

My games budget is incredibly low. I might spend $20 a month if that. I just catch games on sale and verify if it is the lowest it has ever been with price trackers. Now the pool of games I want has pretty much dried up and new games I want are few and far between.

How does one get started on investing? Do I have to do it myself, or can I go to my bank and tell them to invest the money I give them?

I have credit card debt I gotta pay off first, I probably gotta pick up a second job soon just to pay it off faster. Credit cards are the fucking devil.
Once I have that paid off I can finally start putting money away

Attached: 1584116055812.jpg (1024x839, 98.75K)

>Credit cards are the fucking devil.
no they are not lmao how about you pay it off and dont spend more than what you have dumbass

Bread is less than $1 and avocados are inexpensive.

You can have credit card debt and still save money.

t.maxed out a credit card once and still has a good credit score

You can go to a financial advisor who's trained in investing and they can open up an account for you to deposit money. From there they move the money around, buying and selling and you can see their moves online.

I got into it through my dad, who knows a lot more than me. I told him I had money, he gave me the number of his contact at Merrill and they set me up with a low risk low reward investment package. I do not understand it at all which is why I let them handle it for me. Next time I decide to invest more though, I'm going with a different company not because I dislike Merrill but because if it all goes tits up I still have some money left over.

Banks have financial advisors on board or I got to go somewhere else?

Thought about doing this, but I don't want jews touching my money.

How much do you have? How bad is it?

It's awful how financial illiteracy is so common. I have only gained from using credit. People dig themselves a hole and nobody warns them until they get fucked by it.

how is suicide selfish?

>putting money away
>during inflation
Never get your financial advice from mongolian basket weaving forums, boys

It isnt as long as you don't have family find you or do it in such a way that is disrupts other people, like jumping in front of a train.

I hear ya, its just a bitch to deal with every month and I'd rather pay it off sooner and have it done with than keep paying interest for the next 20 years
A little under 7k

Who cares what happens to everyone else if I'm dying? Everyone else kinda stops mattering then

Is it all one one card or spread throughout? Its probably easier to mentally manage if you bring it all onto one card to pay off. Then yeah, get a second job and put everything from that job into the CC payments. I