When was he first exposed as a hack?

When was he first exposed as a hack?

Attached: file.png (180x180, 29.26K)

Final Fantasy 7

Kingdom of Farts

Always was.

Attached: 0b32c96f-1596-400d-980a-553b1a4a8dba.jpg (499x750, 41.79K)

I liked Final Fantasy 15
FF was always easy

Versus XIII. Oh, and he is still working on it 16 years later.

kingdom hearts 2

Yes

seeth barry

Attached: 1657239713467.jpg (1017x769, 136.81K)

>Be one of the best designers of all time
>All the hackery some Any Forumstards blame on you it's actually your buddy Nojima, but don't care, you don't mind taking the blame
>Be one of the most prolific directors of all time, working in game after game after game for almost 3 decades straight

Nomura is one of the few japanese developers worth something, he has to deal with SE executives HORRIBLE bussiness decisions and still produce great works, Kojimbo couldn't handle it, Sakurai could handle it but ended up burned out, only Nomura is left.

I don't know about first but KH3 solidified his status as a hack forever.

Most of the flaws were fixed on Re;Mind.

Original launch was flawed but still an 7/10 game for the fans. I understand normalfags would be heavily filtered (even if he put retardproof cutscenes to explain everything to them)

I have played every single KH game and 3 is a horrible game and an embarrassment on so many fucking levels to the point where I am done with the series. And yes I did play lv1 crit and it didn't do a damn thing to make the game more fun beyond presenting an adequate level of challenge for a fully-grown adult, unlike the other KH games.

Artistic hack
Directorial and writing hack
So much hack they took him off the project

>Be one of the best designers of all time
nomura cockriders are a baffling breed

Attached: 1632489190023.jpg (1829x532, 299.07K)

Never, because he isn't one.

lol

this

>3 it's the one tha broke the camel's back
>Not Re:CoM, not 358/Days, not BBS, not DDD, not X, not 0.2, not UnionX

Why do you come to the internet and just tell lies?

Yes, there's a reason why Cloud is one of the most iconic protagonists of all time.

>captcha: KYS NP

i like this guy, he creates strong feelings in the audience, clearly he is doing something right!

The only one of those that was egregious hackery was DDD with the shit gameplay and introduction of YX/timetravel. But you were still justified in having hope at that point.

I lost my faith in Days, with how shit the gameplay was, it took Re:Coded to bring me back.
III has way better gameplay that either of those if you don't care about the story.

Those two quotes are from ff7 og
And nomura is saying that from a design perspective, while kitase from a story perspective

Retard

that's why david cage and neil druckman are geniuses

>Cuckmann
>Feelings
Yeah, just jank a fan favorite to tell the never taught theme of "Revenge = Bad"

>Cage
He is a B movie director, he's alright in my book. Heavy Rain it's hilarious.

You sound like those guys elicit some pretty strong feelings

Didn't buy TLoU2.

Cage is alright. I play his games when their out on Plus.