Endless dungeon DLC is out bros

endless dungeon DLC is out bros
are you doing a new run or are you waiting for the definitive edition in a month?
providing it actually works on release and isnt delayed looool

Attached: 22363764747.jpg (2560x1440, 741.11K)

Any OP new gear

>Less than a minute after creating character and already encountered bug.
Yeah...

Attached: 1633907646651.png (429x617, 461.15K)

ahhh the owlcat experience, home...

game is so overly complicated by large numbers of skills, spells, synergies, mechanics and hidden stuff that I had to follow a build guide to not waste hours of my time creating characters and party members that couldn't make any progress.
Story is far too short for the kind of commitment it takes to understand it all.

The differences between the various 'paths' is mostly limited to a handful of shallow conversations and flavour-text, making multiple playthroughs feel boring and repetitive.

microing in real time is impossible due to the tactics and resource management needed to win engagements. the turn-based mode seems tacked on at best.

It might have been fun as a board game.

Bad game

Waiting for the EE edition so I can finally play the game. I stopped at chapter 3 because of the bug fest late game.

waiting for EE, i want to play a late game path properly

Same.
Although I stopped in chapter 4, and didn't really encounter any major bugs.
I just kind of stopped playing really.

This is the RPG that convinced me that modern RPGs have too much fucking dialogue. 95% of it doesn't have anything to do with the story but instead is about describing completely unrelated shit or characters talking about themselves, vomiting out their backstory all at once in conversation windows that require a scroll bar instead of letting it play out in the story. Even Planescape Torment is somehow less wordy than this fucking game.

Attached: 1623295349277.png (959x538, 471.83K)

Go back to Bethesda games retard

>microing in real time
man if only there was a way to slow or even pause time

I have tried four times to get into this game and I just can't do it. It seems right up my alley but there are just so many things that make it unfun.
>Turn Based combat is so frequent and slow that it pads on tens of hours to the game
>Real time is too fast to manage so you have to play a piss easy difficulty to do it reasonably or else you're paused all the time
>Mythic paths all feel shoehorned
>Every character talks like they're starring in a Kojima game, like they'll never get the opportunity to speak again so they say as much as they can
>Pointless, bad voice acting adding gigs to the game size
>Game is clearly held together by wire and twine, breaking randomly and often

I love CRPGs, games about knights, and crusaders but my god they make it as difficult as possible to enjoy, and I sincerely want to enjoy it.

Attached: Knight Computer.jpg (512x512, 188.2K)

>Expecting quality from Paizo and Owlcat
Cmon

>Muh too complex.
>Muh lots of text.
>Muh it's shit.
Filtered by spiders.

Attached: 1657388069595.jpg (500x483, 23.94K)

>Real time is too fast
Git gud zoomie

Its real time WITH PAUSE, so use the fucking pause.

"or else you're paused all the time"

holy filtered

>like summons
>good-aligned ones like gaels and devas spend 2mins mid-fight to buff before attacking anything
are the nature ones better? a pack of smilodon seems nice

And that shouldn't be an issue, either git gud and pause less or accept that you need to take your time.

the combat in general is tacked on. it's not like other CRPGs where encounters are actually balanced to be tactical, theyre just there to make it seem like something is happening. the game is a solid ten hours shorter if you play real time as opposed to the fuckup that is turn based

*Filtered by my spider wife, Wenduag.

That is why you summon before combat.

>all the replies are arguing about combat
>none about the story, writing, or character complaints
yeah that seems pretty fair

The best ones are animate dead and create undead.

Pathfinder is 90% combat, even in tabletop.

>have to metagame ever encounter knowing exactly where each mob is and when it's trash or when it's actually difficult and then spend 20 minutes buffing up
wow great game

If the story, character, and writing are bad, why the fuck do people play this? There’s no way people are playing 40-50 hours of an Owlcat RPG for the shitty combat.

>40-50
more like 60-80
per playthrough

The story isn't even that bad, it's just not that amazing or anything. It serves its purpose and nothing more for the most part. Also the combat isn't shit either, especially if you're into making builds which is what most of the appeal of Pathfinder in general is. That's why there's a million and one different options for everything.

Why yes I started playing the game for the first time yesterday without any DLC installed, could you tell by my gigachad reaction image?
>gigachad.png