New Games with Gold for September 2022

-Gods Will Fall ($14.99 ERP): Available September 1 to 30
-Double Kick Heroes ($21.99 ERP): Available September 16 to October 15
-Thrillville ($9.99 ERP): Available September 1 to 15
-Portal 2 ($19.99 ERP): Available September 16 to 30

Attached: FbauBdTWQAQwYMV.jpg (1920x1080, 248.22K)

So I needa remember to cancel it

When are they removing 360 games from GWG? They better have some solid picks by then

>"""""""""""""""""Free""""""""""""""""""

"Included with your internet ransom" just doesn't have the same ring to it

>he still has an Xbox

Lmao

Better than the alternatives

No, which is why I'm laughing at you. Xbox couldn't be less relevant.

>Thrillville
>Portal 2
Decent picks, at least I'll bother to install these ones.

Speaking of relevance..

Attached: 908EE17E-61CA-4193-8CCA-050CB29193F5.jpg (750x955, 235.3K)

Holy shit 3000 gamerscore

So shocked that gold still exists, Xbox live 20 anniversary is in November, I was hoping they would also close it.

I mean if you buy Sea of Thieves from the windows store, you get a PC and Xbox copy but on Xbox you have to pay extra to play it.

It would be a massive fuck you to PS if they added free online

Yet here you are, angry as fuck.

not that user but what alternatives? the ps5 is a crock of shit that can't even get hdr right, nor does it support basic a/v shit the xbox does natively

going pc-only is for autists and poorfags, you're either too retarded to value your time/convenience, or you're cash poor so there's no alternative

Will they ever add more backwards compatible games?

now show the games that can only be played on Xbox Series.
Oh wait you can't, because MS fucked all Xcucks by putting everything on PC day one.
Fuck off

No. They said they did "everything they could" (lies) and that they were done.

If Activision acquisition happens, it's reported that Microsoft will look at those games by them still without backwards compatibility and try to get the licenses back.
Hopefully, The Simpsons Hit and Run and Tony Hawk.

Not your pc poor boy. You can't run it lmao

>muh excloosivs
said it before, i'll say it again

going pc-only is for autists and poorfags, you're either too retarded to value your time/convenience, or you're cash poor and pc-only out of necessity

I've canceled all of my subscriptions this gen. Nu consoles suck ass, so I did pc this gen. I already get free games for free, no subscription needed, and nu games suck ass, good games are so rare it becomes more economical to just buy them outright on sale than game pass