MultiVersus

Why is it already dead? Was it really just FOTM?

Attached: 1647495335377.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/1818750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not even going to check the steamcharts im sure it still has over 20k players, but I personally don't play it because its boring as fuck and mechanically is just smash 4 with the corners cut: bad-feeling movement, no defense options, nothing original.

I can only speak from my experience, but I stopped playing because:
-Terrible monetization scheme. Industry standard is making it so you earn enough premium currency from a battle pass to be able to get the next one without having to pay. Their greed will only come back to hurt them in the end on this one, as easily continued battle passes encourage people to play more, if only to continue their battle pass streak. Besides that, making cosmetics pretty much all paid only will kill a lot of free2play players' desire to play on the regular.
-They seem to be frontloading the game with the weird picks, when they really need to be frontloading the hype picks. Nobody is gonna start playing the game because of black adam.
-Their idea of balancing kills a lot of desire to play the game. I have little desire to get good at a character, because they have already demonstrated that if a character is comparatively good they will nerf them into oblivion, which is a dangerous model for a game like this to use as it means that whatever character is on top after the previous nerfs is next in line, regardless if they were a fair character before. Your character getting nerfed, and quite possibly being made to play entirely different because of those nerfs is an inevitability, and then your character will be borderline unplayable until it loops around to them being on top again.

Evolve syndrome

Someone make an actual thread plz

if you want a hugbox go to

Just use this one faggot, who cares about numbering and shit

The game's lack of Scooby-Doo is hurting it tremendously. They need to add him in ASAP.

Attached: Scooby-Doo.png (1024x1024, 187.91K)

Based, are you that one guy who post the steamchart every 5 minutes and refuses to tell people which fighting game you are playing?

why would i post the steamchart when it has more players than literally every fighting game. you dont need more than 100 players to get a match quickly.

if theyre using the F2P battle pass fortnite model, then they have missed what made it so popular: including F2P players enough to keep their attention for long enough, for them to then cave in and buy something, and making it "streamable" or something kids can share tiktoks of

It was never going to be a big smash killer, it was a f2p twitch bait game that people only play because it's popular and not because it's good. It fell off because the twitchfags stopped forcing themselves to play it because they haven't added in Heisenberg or whatever meme character they want in and have moved on to whatever other game is free and somewhat popular
Also, no yogi bear basically doomed it from the start. They whiffed so hard with the roster

Attached: 45214-yogibear02yogi-booboo.jpg (620x349, 72.11K)

Where do you retard come up with this psycho takes
>the place that just complains about blacks and trannies no longer talks about this game
>DEAD ON ARRIVAL?!
>OHHH NONONO

Still more alive than Smash ever was even at its peak

I told em. No Fred Flintstone, no play.

Attached: 7bf6e999547ce26f1441da1c4ac697e1.jpg (1080x1569, 139.46K)

It's retarded posts like this that made me lose all hope any of you actually know wtf your talking about and solidifies that Any Forums is a dead ass shit bored.

This just shows games like these NEED a big roster. It's unironically why people play smash even with the gameplay it evolved into. It's why games like Rivals, with better combo game, have only a few hundred players. And, while a different genre, it's what made League of Legends the juggernaut that is today: non-stop character releases, as far as bi-weekly releases for over a year.
They just need to get characters out as soon as possible, and it's clear they are trying to, given Morty's lack of voice lines and lack of playtesting (they would have noticed his extremely weak damage racking/kill potential

Attached: 1660979345475834.png (491x900, 453.72K)

you are thinking about Rumbleverse

Too slow with content. I’ve been doing my dailies ever since the season started but the last couple of days I just haven’t felt like it. All I want is Stripe or Gizmo, they put Stripe on the main menu and loading screen yet I had to wait for Morty to release first and now Rick. Just getting tired.

The game not having them and Daffy Duck is why I'm not playing it yet

Do we have actual numbers on that? Or what the queues are looking like.

steamcharts.com/app/1818750
steadily dying
when even the new season didn't bring any players you know it's dead

>80% player drop in 1 month
did any other popular multiplayer game die this fast?