A bunch of random Chilean spics can make a better RE game than nu-Capcom

A bunch of random Chilean spics can make a better RE game than nu-Capcom.

Attached: images - 2022-08-30T103328.345.jpg (616x353, 29.89K)

RE7 was a good RE though

>hide and seek boring shit
>boring trash
if you like shit , sure

The protag is hot

It was decent, but classic RE is clearly better

I can't believe nobody's made a nude mod for it yet. I guess modding unity games is hard or something?

Also, just for OP
>better RE game
>infinite inventory space

>infinite inventory space
RE7 and Remake 2 have basically no inventory management anyway, better to drop the mechanic if ypu aren't going to use it.

Hide and seek was just in 3 sections

Sure, sure.
Just puts it closer to Silent Hill than RE imo.
But then, they stole bits and pieces from all the good survival horror games.

>can't believe nobody's made a nude mod for it
Meh, already seen her tits in the opening

But I wanna see them through the whole game, user!

Is it good?

Yes it's very good. Nice to play a new survival horror game with actual puzzles.

That was a good game, yes. Except for the flying retard which is easily avoided.

I liked it, puzzles were too hard for me though so I looked up the solutions sorry

i try to figure stuff out for myself . when i get bored and run out of ideas . i looked up the solution
having said that i haven't played this yet

I'd recommend it.
Stupid plot (especially the main character is a ginormous moron), slightly subpar gameplay (shooting is barebones, dodge move is trash and switching weapons is a hassle), surprisingly good puzzles. Also it has a really nice sense of progression IMO.

2. 2 Mexicans made that.

Really liked it. It nailed resident evil better than resident evil has been able to in 20 years

One thing I really liked was how all the weapons were jank pieces of shit
>nail gun with pressure tank
>shotgun made of pipes
>battery with a fork attached
It's a good fit for survival horror - it avoids the infinite ammo problems of melee-focused games, while also avoiding RE's problem of being ridiculously heavily armed.

Resident Evil 7-8 are easily the best horror games in the series. The older games don't even work as horror games anymore, they are fun action games with a horror spice on top.

So is this game still messed up? On Xbox reviews people say the save system would corrupt itself around Chapter 4 or whatever

I've played it through it twice on the GoG version with no troubles. Can't speak for Xbox.

The game was okay but it was pretty clunky. The OST is really good though.

>no gameplay screenshots
>no webms
hmm....