Noita thread

Noita thread

Attached: 5rP1MwDh.jpg (1024x597, 95.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ItzQh6K3hP8?t=309
youtube.com/watch?v=3qzvQDLOf4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>9/11 bad even though it killed thousands of beast of burden golem shabbos goy barely human """"""people""""""

Noita is the best roguelike I have played. Guess its like 50% patriotic spunk but hey, still counts

How am I supposed to know how any of this works?

Attached: All_progress.png (972x1065, 598.63K)

Shit game gets boring and repetitive after 2-3 full runs.
Also really easy to figure out OP builds and how to get them quickly unless you're sub three digit IQ.

This. Those who inhabit New York city are barley above monkeys

3/4 of it is useless shit and weak shit.

this is kinda where i'm at. seems like there's tons of stuff left to learn, secrets, etc. but it also seems like it would be tedious as fuck to figure it all out. is there really a good exploration layer here or is it just another wiki game?

basado

Attached: Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.19 - 17.31.26.77.jpg (3440x1440, 647.38K)

you kill yourself with it
One of the earliest tablets you can read claims that death in the pursuit of knowledge is the highest honor or something
This is reflected in Noita's roguelikelite design

Why are you trying to associate Megumin with noita

Where do I get a better staff for this mod

I did 9/11 and got away with it

Megumin is in like half the webms for this game on 4channel, make of that what you wish

has anyone been making progress on the eye secrets? I'm not installing discord just to see what they're doing
I have faith that the messages aren't just encrypted in a boring way, and that it's tied to alchemy and the game lore somehow
spell classes like "Projectile", "Static Projectile", "Projectile Modifier" all have consistent behaviour, with the spell stats offering more specifics

play the game

It feels like if they haven't figured it out in the year it's seemingly been taking then either the puzzle is incomplete or it's not happening ever

youtu.be/ItzQh6K3hP8?t=309
the devs have confirmed that there is a message to be found in the eye glyphs
the cauldron room is another story, it's either unfinished or time sensitive. Either way the devs said not to focus on it too much

If it's solvable and people haven't done it in this long then it must be some absolute bullshit

i bet its controller inputs or some shit
something that people playing the game normally wouldnt be able to do, something arbitrary and annoying

it was a national tragedy

Apologize to monkey right now

Hehehe

Don't look at me. I play Noita using my little bagwife as a cute punching bag.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qzvQDLOf4Q

Attached: Base Profile 2022.08.21 - 01.06.59.02.webm (408x442, 476.1K)

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM - THATS IMMORAL AND WRONGGGGGG!!! THATS LE BAD OK!!!!!!! NOT MY HECKIN TALL BOY STOCK TRADING TOWERS, GIVING ME A FRIGHTEN!! NOT MY FREAKIN DEAD AMERICAN 9/11 JUMPER MUTT GOYIM SUBHUMAN BEAST OF BURDEN ASBESTOS LUNG FIREFIGHTER LOWER THAN ANIMAL GOLEM LEMMING BARELY DESERVING OF CONSCIOUSNESS GODLESS CLAY MULLATO APOIDIC NIGGERS, NOT MY HECKIN EL MUTTARINOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT MY FAT NIGGER CATTLE AMERICAN FELLOW SACKS OF SHIT BEING GROUND INTO DUST AND RECYCLED INTO THE PAVEMENT AT GROUND ZERO FOR THE FURTHERMENT OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haven't seen anyone else post this:
You can pickup sawblades by pressing E (pickup) right before they hit you. Then you can throw them from your inventory.

why did you laugh at that?

Because little girls are hot

based

E X P E R I M E N T A T I O N