I am writing a scientific paper on autism in games and the correlation between society rejects and the development of...

i am writing a scientific paper on autism in games and the correlation between society rejects and the development of sexual abnomalies.

which video game is the most autistic and it's community.

I want the worse of the worst - the absolute super state of autism

Attached: 1653991521306.jpg (649x834, 150.03K)

ur life lmao

Any sort of scientific interest in Any Forums must be discouraged or sabotaged. Measurement and observation can only precede manipulation.

>scientific paper
>some random correlation
It's ok if you want to waste your own time on ponitless shit, but don't waste other people's time.

>Writing scientific paper
>it's community
user, I...

sonic
/thread

oh i actually have a thesis on this. It is literally written into the title.

for example it's undeniable that sonic enabled people into the furry community and their sonicsona's into vore and inflation fetishes, further down the road for people to fantastise on genilatia mulitation.

On top of that, after refreshing my friendships from my younger years, i was amazed that 6 out of 10 nerdcore listeners and creators are now sexual deviants.

I see a connection between social ostracization and giving up on rivarly in the modern world and complying into becoming a woman

Attached: 1652038816280.png (1116x1596, 2.01M)

I hear you, I hear you. I'm a bit of a scientist myself.
I have a thesis on a very interesting correlation.
Have you ever noticed that people drink water? Like a lot of them. Might be all of them. Now, some of these people eat pork. Can you believe that? Crazy, I know. Drinking water leads to eating pork.
HOWEVER, things don't stop there. Some of these people developed depression in their lives at some point. That's crazy, right? Is pork causing depression? I think so! But you know what's the worst part of this? A small number of these depressed people kill themselves. Like serious suicide.
Do you know what this mean? DRINKING WATER MAKES PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES!!!

I couldn't believe it either, but my data is clear. I'm a very serious scientist!

World of tanks

yeah i think you're coping and in denial user, did you try to dilate?

I'm diagnosed with autism and I only play Touhou (MAINLINE GAMES ONLY)

I'd be interested in reading this whenever it was completed. Any keywords to search for and an ETA? Some Any Forums dude did his master's thesis on Any Forums culture.
This is a good one. WoT currently has 6(?) different instances of autists submitting classified military documents within complaints of certain tanks not performing as they should.

Frog retards are the most autistic.
Literally on the same vein as sonic & Mario retards, but somehow even more annoying.

If you're unironically writing a thesis, you're doing it wrong already. Assumptions, experiences from ages ago and "observations" are extremely bad sources and full of fallacies.

Minecraft probably

i will publicate the finished work here on Any Forums
worst case scenario i would make a powerpoint presentation for youtube with a voice over explaining everything with proof and data.

there is already a paper about the overlapse between autism and transexuality, but i am trying to go deeper with this and trying to find the reason for such casualties to happen and the external causes for these people to fall prey for such endavours.

Doing a paper on chrischan was done, and it's only 1 example. I want more.

think of this as "what is a woman" but for vidya

Attached: 1652589161623.jpg (1019x1274, 113.1K)

Xenoblade
FFxxi

>publicate
Maybe don't actually write it yourself.

user, the reason and the cause is enough to find proof for such a problem.

are you by accident on HRT, that you're trying to cover up your community and the troof?

It's probably a general arts and science student at a college doing babies first research paper that can be about anything

i am not native american.
europe, here.

the reason why i am actually also doing this paper is to understand the upcoming dangers of west's culture influence if it isn't stopped among the young people who are in fact social rejects and look for approval in smaller vidya communities which brainwash them into their sick deviation

>social science
You do not belong here

oh on the contrary, i find a relation between this social outcasting and sexual deviancy and market exploitation as well