This game fucking sucks

This game fucking sucks.

Attached: Rage.jpg (1920x1080, 524.36K)

but muh megatextures

>biggest unique selling point they can come up with is a really big texture
really makes you think.

Megatextures my ass the game looks like muddy shit when you look at anything up close. It also controls like fucking garbage on m&k and even on controller which it was designed for.

Counterpoint: you suck. Rage 1 was great.

people still tried to pretend this game was good

nah, its just mediocre

It looks and plays great but it was super short.

I'd honestly rather play Quake 4 again, or Elite Force, but that's just me.

Attached: star-trek-elite-force-004.jpg (800x966, 183.91K)

>play level
>play the same level but backwards
>repeat till the end of game

I used to think it was okay but I hadn't played it since the 360 era. It was on sale recently so I thought about revisting it on PC but I only made it about an hour in before getting extremely bored.

RAGE 2 was amazing though

I wouldn't call Rage 2 amazing, but it's pretty fun and an improvement over 1 in most regards.

It does somewhat. Fun fact: it was supposed to have both regen health and medkits, and the player would make a choice in the beginning (framed as what kind of nanotech upgrade you have). At some point they realized that balancing a game for two completely different health systems is unrealistic.

Why not EF2? It's fantastic and underrated.

go fuck yourself, I can't believe cunts like you memed me into playing that game, it wasn't even worth the fiver I paid for it

>no likable characters at all
>most of the guns are shit
>most of the powers are shit and run off of over-long cooldowns
>the story is generic as fuck
>the game keeps shoving STRONG WOMYN in your face everywhere you go, your adopted mother is treated like a messiah despite being an aggressive dyke cunt for all of the 5 minutes that the player sees her before she dies
>gameplay loop of 1) go to location 2) shoot the same enemies you have been fighting for 8 hours 3) loot feltrite and junk to upgrade your shit guns and shit powers
>the only upgradable car is the first one you get, which is a cumbersome as fuck SUV that is slow as as a mobility scooter

RAGE 2 made me appreciate RAGE 1 a lot more, for all it's flaws at least it wasn't a soulless SJW cashgrab

Wasn't that bad, the shooting part was really good with those crazy enemies jumping and ducking everywhere. And the shooting part is quite important in an FPS.

>really big texture
That's a bit reductionist. The goal was to have more variety in the environments by not having samey or repetitive textures everywhere. It was a good idea in itself.

I play both, but EF1 comes with added nostalgia

It was a okay junk food game like a 6-7/10 i don't want to try sorta game. Then it just ends like 25% of the way through what i expected.

>far cry but mad max

I really forced myself to finish this fucking turd and when I finished the game I had this deep feeling of being insulted. Not only is the game mediocre, with a bland story and characters, plot that goes really nowhere but the final and biggest insult was the boss "fight" and the ending itself. No pay off, no satisfaction, nothing. Just end credits and that's it.

This game is just so bland and pointless. I can't think of any reason to recommend it to anyone.

The mobile spinoff was pretty fun. It was a pretty fun rail shooter.