Family/friends gathering

>family/friends gathering
>you're in a corner just playing vidya
post some fucking stories desu.

Attached: major_zoomer_vidya.png (1413x784, 1.8M)

>at a family gathering
>i'm just in a corner playing vidya
>my parents decide to leave and we go home

>family gathering
>all the zoomers staring at tiktok and instagram
>im stuck with all the literal children upstairs playing smash
>i always have to teach them how to play everytime
Its not so bad

I used to do this as a kid, now I talk with adults and pretend smile while i'm dead inside and imagining myself being crushed to death by a freight train.

>you're in a corner just playing vidya
>showing your little cousins how strong your is level SIXTY starter is and how you can take on the Pokemon league with just it alone
>they are genuinely impressed

>bla bla bla
>oh yeah didnt so and so get married last month
>oh yeah
>oh boy here it comes
>so user found any nice girls
>if you want, we can have an arranged marriage for you
kill me now

I'd rather play smash brothers than talk about social media

>mom takes away your vidya
post some fucking stories, lads

Attached: major_mom_stealing_3DS.png (1234x817, 1.51M)

I was never shameless enough to play vidya at gatherings.
But I would run off and play the piano, or play with the dog or something.

Attached: mitsudomoe_catfood.gif (405x360, 759.25K)

>be literally perfect student, who's doing his PhD at Stanford now
>when I was a kid, my fucking mom who had 0 clue unplugged my console
she's fucking lucky I didn't murder her and go to jail in that moment. I don't know what fucking pills women in the 90s were taking that taught them taking away games in the middle was ever a good idea.

I wouldn’t mind my parent just turning off my console. Mine were awful niggers, they would actually smash my console and games. My dad took a sledgehammer and actually smashed all my N64 games when he got drunk once.

Lol same

>arranged marriage
Good mornimg sir, did you do the needful today?

mommy!

>8 years old
>Dad is in a semi-popular band
>Get sick of watching my dad do coke until 4am every day
>Walk miles home in the dead of night
>Had to break in through an open window
>Never had to sit in a corner playing Gameboy again.
My dad was fucking pissed, he thought I got kidnapped or something.
I did have to spend every weekend alone tho, but I preferred that.

Attached: 1657664419753.png (549x338, 164.41K)

>Got sick of watching my dad do coke until 4am every day
How long was your dad taking you to his concerts? I don't think I knew what coke was at 8 years old

Is this hentai?

Since I was about 4. I never had fun and had major sleeping problems most of my life because of that. Also have a constant ringing in my ears from trying to sleep next to 6ft amps, because it was the only space available. Who knew kids were fragile?
Anyway I didn't know it was coke until I was older, I always assumed he was just like that when he got really drunk.

>be me
>fat school kid, forgot what grade
>prom upcoming
>literal crush asks me out
>get all excited like the fat sperg i was
>prom night
>friends are playing vidya near the punch table because their parents forced them to be there
>try to hang out with them
>"user, go away. you have a date"
>i try to stay, but my faggot best friend keeps trying to get me to dance with the chick who asked me out
>i dance with her
>holy shit that was the worst thing ive ever experienced in my life. the music was awful and none of us were even remotely good at dancing
>fist fight apparently broke out between friends over pokemon at the punch table
>missed it because of my fucking awful best friend
not the only situation in my life where i wanted to play vidya instead of getting with a chick, but this is the only one that is apt to the point of the thread

>Prom
My school had a prom and I stayed home and played Melee with my gf. Neither of us wanted to go and we had a way better time than any of our friends.

i cant believe his idea of punishment was to not take you to his stupid fucking concerts

did you two sweat melee or just play it casually? either way, it sounds like a significantly better experience

I didn't get punished, I told him if he dragged me there again I'd sneak out and come home, even if it was further away.
It was probably one of the few responsible things he ever did.

Casual melee, we still play smash now and mostly we just use randoms, no items tho because it makes playing the characters less unique and fun.

>5th grade
>all my friends are playing Pokémon DP on the DS
>begs mom to buy me one
>we don't have a lot of disposable cash, but she buys it anyway
>own the DS for a full week
>I get mugged by some nigger on my way home
>mom gets angry at me for taking it to school
>no more DS and Pokémon with my friends

mugged by another school kid or a grown ass man? either way, i wonder what they think of the new gen

Adult. Probably sold it to buy drugs.

I didn't really like it desu.

I went to prom with a group because o thought I was too ugly for girls but I realized after the fact the buff girl taller than me wanted to dance should have gone for it lol

actually its the opposite for me, at family gatherings most of my younger cousins play and talk about vidya and I overhear their conversations trying my hardest to not say how terrible their taste in videogames is including this one guy elder to me who gives absolute shit recommendations to the younger ones, I wish I could but I cannot talk about vidya without using words like based, ludokino sovl. god it fucking hurts so much its the same with anime and all, how do you guys hide your power level?