I thought Poland was supposed to be based

I thought Poland was supposed to be based...

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 98.12K)

It used to be, but unfortunately more and more zoomers are being consumed by globo propaganda coming from the west. Give it few more years and even Poland will cave in completely.

Stop blaming this shit on zoomers, its not our fault boomers sell their asses to kikes propaganda

Multi millon dollar companies owned by foreign investors tend not to represent the general population of a country

/thread

if the people working there are willing to betray their core values they're already cucked

I'm on my first playthrough and went with Juan and the PK

Should I go full Bazaar on my ng+?

Attached: DyingLightGame_x64_rwdi_2022_08_27_20_17_59_128.jpg (1920x1080, 1001.66K)

Its being ruined or killed

their core value is shutting the fuck up and earning a barely above average wage

I'm in the same situation, I gave all facilities but one to the PK, just the repeater crossbow alone is worth it plus there's a bunch of other shit. As long as I get to keep the crossbow the second playthrough shouldn't matter too much

You're a real dumb fuck, aren't you?

Are you really butthurt that one of the characters is a black lady in a setting where it makes sense for black folks to be around? This doesn't take place in medieval Europe.

Has Dying Light been patched enough to be bug-free and playable, or should I wait a few more months?

I thought this was a zombie game?

Attached: 1659935230625787.gif (400x225, 949.37K)

Obviously that's a survivor.

To the wall

Attached: 1634045963365.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

Glad i didnt buy this shit.

>DL1
>we are all gonna die, there's no hope
>DL2
>haha, let have dress like a hipster and decorate our fortresses like an overpriced cafe
the tonal shift is so jarring I didnt think both game supposed to set in the same universe.

This post is too intelligent for Any Forums

Lmao, that's because you sided with the Survivors you worthless fuck. Besides the art style of the game is that it's a post, post-apocalyptic world. The world has already fallen, cool. They've moved on from that and the game is about the question of how to tackle life in this new world. And that is very simple, side with the PK and be the pioneer of a new nation, or side with the commie nigger Survivors and continue to get drunk, commit crimes, do drugs and accomplish nothing; and getting ready to be slaughtered the next time an army of armed and motivated bandits comes to the city. Fucking autistic how the Survivors are depicted, so bad.

Attached: PK.png (1650x849, 1.77M)

There's already a witch doctor in DL2 that has one of the longest quest chains in the game.
Idiots malding again at a game they never played.

Attached: baba.jpg (1080x1184, 126.14K)

>Not hooking up with Thalia the cute introvert PK nerd
ngmi

I still don't get why the main character wasn't a complete blank slate character like in Fallout. Allows the player to be absorbed more into the world then "muh sister"