>just do msq bro

Attached: game.png (395x152, 114.03K)

>just d-
Tranny game.
NEXT

good, fuck bandwagoning latefags

ask people to help
put up a pf
stop being a worthless lazy fuck and actually interact with the people around you

biggest mmorpuguh btw lmao

eat shit ok retard ? as if fucking 40min queue is somehow my fault

>let me tag on savage release day
>let me tag on a tuesday when people are working
your fault

>late to the party
>playing during work hours
>waah why's there nobody here so i can continue
Do something else. The game has so much shit to do, you could forget about the MSQ for like three months if you no-life.

Anything between ARR and the latest expansion is completely dead.

If tank queue is dead then just switch and level a healer 5head
it's that simple
Besides, role quests are natural extensions of MSQ so may as well get started leveling one of each
the reason that dungeon is taking so long will be because it's a X0 dungeon which means it gives fuck all rewards besides the roulette and even then it's like 4th or 5th in terms of time-vs-reward compared to the other roulettes, you have to queue after reset or get a party.

cope blizztranny

Attached: 1657481735677.jpg (640x441, 43.57K)

>co-
Tranny game.
NEXT

server?
i'll que with u bro

Get friends. Alternatively play on a non-NA DC.

thats not how it works goofball.
when you que for content it grabs people queing for dailies. its designed to lets you always be able to get a team.
it's probably just slow for OP atm.

I get games all day on Balmung.

correction: It's a trial
Trials yield even worse roulette rewards lmao because "it's quick so it won't give a lot"
despite trials can easily take forever, especially because of queue time, largely caused by the fact trials without the daily bounty give ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for no fucking reason. Should have been fixed forever ago.

queue for all languages next time :)

more like Castrate Fluminis

Attached: FUCK_WEBP.png (999x693, 1.25M)

i've never seen a wait time that bad and im on crystal

>put up a pf
Go fuck yourself. OP is a dishonest faggot for posting early-AM queues, but trying to wrangle faggots together on PF is not a substitute for DF, and it shouldn't be.

That’s why matchmaking doesn’t work

works for me