I like Dane's videos, but his idea of "balanced" tf2 is just anti-fun

I like Dane's videos, but his idea of "balanced" tf2 is just anti-fun
>Class limit
>Ctf time limit
>No crit after caping in ctf
>No random crit
>No random spread
>Everyone is sweaty as hell

Attached: artworks-000234751873-5teokd-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 42.34K)

he states himself in his anti-crit video that he has no idea how tf2 has survived so long and what about it keeps pulling in new players
then he advocates for the entire game to change to be more like the incredibly niche competitive mode that nobody plays

i agree with all the points except for
whats the argument for this?

Rewarding you and your team for playing the objective

i ask what is the argument for NOT having it

It's fun

Oh..

The point is
No one knows how to play good on that heavily customized mumbo jumbo and Uncle Dane is the only one who knows how to do it
TL:DR He changed the rules of the game to confuse players so he can be the best players on his server

crits are in to keep the flow of the game moving, they say so in the developer commentary you can listen to in-game, TF2 comes installed with it.

Attached: 1354645787687.png (1100x771, 1.44M)

playing the game is fun and i like all of those
his servers have tranny jannies that ban you for even the slightest of jokes so they're shit

It's fun, random crit balances melee weapons, helping good player to continue doing better and give new players a chance of getting free kills.

Random spread doesn't really affect gameplay that much, it's like +-15 damge

Class limit is lame, I want to goof around with my friends with funni strategys and funni cosmetics

Ctf is the unofficial team death match so adding time limit is annoying

being oneshot out the gate by a random crit or good spread is pretty anti fun to me, although all that other shit sounds gay

This is stupid. It's the best incentive to prevent people from running off with your intel if you're one of those shitheads who only boots up the game to DM people.

although i think balance is important, ctf should never be balanced
no matter what you do to it it won't be a compfag format so why even bother and destroy the endless dm aspect it has going on

Why the fuck are you guys obsessed over this guy and his meme server? Just open up your own server or join the fucking furry one

Comp be damned. I like the reward for capping, and it's a great way to get people to care beyond a number ticking up. Just like how the winners of the game are granted the ability to kill people after a win. It's a very solid, tangible way of saying HERE'S A REWARD, YOU EARNED THIS, TRY HARDER IF YOU WANT TO BE SPARED THIS HUMILIATION!

>furry
No

he's an influencer, he has to no right to change the balance and force it on everybody. too bad valve already listened with MyM update and cucked it's own game

because the big thing about servers is that when they eventually empty out after the day is done you never know how long it'll take until it's back to playable numbers again

Compniggers ruined the game so if we direct enough hate energy towards him, the pedophile accusations will become true.

what the FUCK is that abomination you posted user

Not realy, i have nikado avocado gaping anus on my objector and i have never been kicked from his servers

once someone gets mad about it you'll get banned for 2 weeks
not chat banned, banned and for 2 fucking weeks