Bought this game on sale, this game is so good, I need more game like this

Bought this game on sale, this game is so good, I need more game like this

Attached: OW_Epic_PortraitStorefront_1200x1600-99dad6c305834ce163cabb944d909304.jpg (1200x1600, 272.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_WrhBeFikw
youtube.com/watch?v=eu5fXqoyxuw
youtu.be/-sgzyVD7cfc?t=325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you like that, you might like Iron Lung.

Have you tried Return of the Obra Dinn?

>I need more game like this
there aren't any games like this, play the DLC and then wait until the devs do a new game because it's one of a kind. You'll get some similar vibes from Obra Dinn which is also great and unique but that's about it. Only way to truly relive it is to watch someone else go through it so your only bet are non irritating LPs and friends playing it and talking about it with (You)

user...There is no game quite like it, welcome to the suffering club.

some good LPs that evoked the feeling
>Materwelonz base game+DLC
>Seagull base game+DLC
>Bricky DLC

>tfw

Attached: 1653756685650.png (736x643, 365.83K)

Vidya peaked at that moment
youtube.com/watch?v=H_WrhBeFikw

Attached: 1655260812696.gif (210x155, 1.7M)

the final realization what's actually in the vault was a really nice revelation, you could kind of guess that there's a person inside if you pay attention to the fact that one bed is missing, there's a burned house in the VRChat and they burn shit they don't like but there's absolutely nothing else burned in there except the codes, IRL there's a scratched out picture of someone etc.

Easily one of the most kino scenes in gaming

A Dream of Home is also kino

youtube.com/watch?v=eu5fXqoyxuw

Attached: prisoner.jpg (2048x1463, 281.01K)

Watched the RTgame playthrough yesterday, and it was pretty boring desu. Hopefully, his DLC playthrough is better. I always find playthroughs of the DLC much more interesting

this Dream of home cover/reinterpretation was so good that the original composer personally complimented it
youtu.be/-sgzyVD7cfc?t=325

is it worth the five bucks?

no, has a cool atmosphere but it's very short and has absolutely no replay value. Pirate it

If you need more games like this, steam has thousands of broken, overrated space games

>played in vr
>dlc was 2spooky for me
>left and went all the way around from another entrance to avoid having to play hide and seek in the big building after lights out but still got jumped by the owlnigger waiting by the tree door
maybe it's easier in flatscreen but I had an absolute bitch of a time doing metal gear solid in the deep well with the lights out and those fucking walkways you can fall off of

Attached: 1648721983033.jpg (673x790, 71.16K)

just turn on reduced frights, you've already experienced the frights, don't let your pride stop you from experiencing the rest of the excellent DLC

There were already reels of the outcast getting put in the sarcophagus before you enter VR.

burned ones, not a single one shows them being put there without it being burned. Played recently and watched a LP yesterday and I don't remember a single one showing it directly

Did you play the base game in VR too? I can imagine the quantum stuff working really well for VR.

The Song... it hurts.
I wish their new selfs in the new universe are happy together

thank you for the daily shill thread

Yes, more people should know how good it is.

myst

this was kino, I just wished the outcast guy didn't fuck off immediately after

What else should he do?
He was finally able to free himself from this immortal hell.

but we could've been frens

Attached: 1658982889331910.jpg (540x540, 22.22K)