Why doesn't Any Forums play LoL?

Why doesn't Any Forums play LoL?

Attached: MV5BYjM2NmU3YmEtZDI1OC00NTQ5LWJmOGMtYmZmNGUyMWRlODBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU1OTg4OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (1).jpg (1000x1333, 139.88K)

Not many mainland Chinese browse 4channel

Because Dota's better
But that's like comparing what kind of shit you want eat

All ASSFAGGOTS are shit

not gonna play ASSFAGGOTS

lets see

>competetive game
>only fun is climbing mmr/rank
>all my friends quit at 7.00 when they introduced more rubberbanding and team dependency
>you cant do anything without teammates
>1 "random" player can lose you the game

its shit.

I don’t play ASSFAGGOTs.

You can do dragon level 3 with Vi. Don't know about the other junglers though.

I shitpost on /lolg/ but I don't play the game.

zoe feet.

Attached: file.png (476x421, 248.86K)

I draw League more than I play it and only play the "For Fun" modes like URF, USB, etc

Attached: FbPrcqSXwAA3V4R.jpg (1500x2017, 1.17M)

I call the genre AOS but chink slaves call it MOBA

yeah yeah, we get it, you make monies from coomers. That's basically 90% of art of the internet nowadays.

I did back in 2010 to 2012.
Too many updates ruined it, but I also lost interest.

Stopped playing after Riot nerfed all my mains (Annie, Trundle, Illaoi)

I do.
ARAM only.

they gave back annies aa range.

Why can't you stay in /vg/ you shill faggots?

we do we just don't talk about it here because this site is full of russian subhumans who think dota is the hottest shit lmao. Just live with the fact tha lol won and valve will always lose. Valorant is also better than csgo. China won cope

I LOL whenever I play videogames.

I played for 10 years and stopped recently haven't played in over a week now.
The game itself is just not fun, I only liked the competitive grind.
Being good at it made me wanna play it and feel good about myself, I'm Master EUW Grandmaster EUNE.
But then I realized there's no point in being good at it if I don't enjoy it, it was just to boost my ego and feel good about my skills, which I later realized are useless. I need to find something else beside gym and work to grind because I like improving but idk what, right now Im just playing casual single player games on my free time.
The gist of it is Riot is a dogshit company that can't balance for shit, they try to pander to large playerbase and try to make them to spend a large amount of time playing their game for max profit, rewarding bad players and not good players. Its funny how much of the Dunkey video still holds up honestly.

Attached: 1487030728112.png (1288x904, 488.88K)

Why didn´t you get in a comp team?
My brother just got in one for the mobile version and they gonna pay all the expenses for the next regional circuit for the group phase

I don't give a fuck what casuals think is better, their retarded music videos, and comics or whatever else they put out
its definitely a better more marketable piece of media
but a better game? lmao

I'm from the Balkans, I was actually offered by a local team to join them but I was in university back then getting a CS degree and didn't have time.
I don't think there's much of a future in esports anyway unless youre in the LCS at least not here maybe in the US you get paid for being in some small meme team idk.

most americans have ADHD so they can't play this game at a high level