What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 20220827_202509.jpg (1080x1290, 248.3K)

God abandoned humanity again.

this is like the 3rd playstation not to be an immediate success out of the gate. just give it some more time.

It's only downhill from here.

Keep posting this while Transbox fails, ESL.

Feels good watching sony die in real time.

Attached: 20200921_194513.jpg (2880x2880, 572.77K)

No good games and too expensive

Nogaems, but that applies to xbox too.

>Nogaems, but that applies to xbox too.

Xbox has GamePass. If you want to play video games there's nothing to compete with GamePass.

for me it's the lack of (good) games. for brand loyalists it's the pc ports and for normalfags/consumers it's the scarcity.
I think we can all agree that jim ryan is an idiot though

The original Ps3 had a price drop to make the sales roll
The Ps5 had a price increase

>rush out console
>dont get adequate 3rd party support
>1st party games are globohomo movie games
>actively censor any developer that would have been interested
>build a community of mentally ill retards and encourage them to tell people not to buy your console or games

Yes, so they can return to the original price next year and retards will call it a price drop and buy on impulse
[Spoiler] don't pretend this will not work [/spoiler]

This means it's selling so well that they had to handicap themselves to give Microsoft some fair competition

That's fair but I meant new games, game pass doesn't sell the series X since you can use it on an Xbox one.

If I want to play exclusive games, I have a switch. Doesn't help that some of sony's big games are heading to pc too

Shills crawling out, right on cue.

Games take a lot longer to make these days so there's nothing to sell the console. Hell the only new game I picked up recently was Stranger of Paradise and I got the PS4 version because I wasn't sure if I'd have the PS5 on launch or not.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
THE PS5
HAS NO GAMES

more like it's God's punishment on Sony for pandering to LGBT scums way too much

FF16 and RE4 might move some more consoles depending on what they launch on but currently we're sat at nogaems

This the first generation where I decided to buy an Xbox rather than a PlayStation.

Glad I did. Thanks to GamePass I've played more games in the past two years than at any point in life.

Sheer unavailability.

TO PLAY IS TO ACCEPT DEFEAT

Attached: 1649572061488.png (620x775, 519.46K)