RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE

>"Where's everyone going, bingo?"
>"I-I can't sleep... le pain is just too hecking much!"
Which one is the definitive Leon, Any Forums?

Attached: re4-leon.jpg (1280x720, 130.67K)

right one is uglier than re2 remake somehow

The latter one because the former is literally just EN localization fanfiction and not present in the JP version (actual canon) of the game

Your small time

as far as looks go, I'd say that Leon has actually been alright. him and Ada. Jill and Claire on the other hand just look... off.

There is no JP dub.

>The latter one

Attached: no thanks bro.gif (638x358, 2.48M)

He looks fine. It's Ashley that's fucked. I think I know how RE2 fans feel about Nu-Claire now.

the new jacket looks like shit
if they couldn't get that right there is no hope for this shit

this. old ashley is peak souls. the new one just looks like any other generic college girl.

og re4 leon was probably still traumatized by his experiences, they just didn't make him vocalize it because it wasnt "cool" (and men talking about their feelings was really fucking gay in 2005, especially if you're japanese). the new leon is a more relatable, human character, who responds realistically to what's happening around him, and fuck you if you disagree. im drunk

THANK YOU! he looks like an absolute retard with that massive fur collar. like he's going to the antarctic or some shit, not spain.

>the new leon is a more relatable, human character
so boring?

soul*

geez Leon take a nap

>Any Forums is so hard up to be contrarian they're defending Marvel movies to scream "New bad"
Imagine being this fucking desperate to live in the past, Jesus H

dont care, blocking all bullies

Code Veronica remake Capcom

>marvel invented quips
kindly kill yourself

>"You're fucking right hand comes off?"
-RE:REM4KE, Leon

The only thing I don't like about nu-leon's look is the fucking massive collar on his jacket.