You don't support emulation (piracy), do you, Any Forums?

You don't support emulation (piracy), do you, Any Forums?

Attached: metroid dread piracy.jpg (900x773, 124.62K)

Is the moral thing to do.
It retusns them to the captalist value they deserve, zero.

Support, not supporting it, what does it matter. Yelling slurs at people online does not change anything. If you truly, unequivocally do feel strongly about something, then take actions for/against it.
In that stance, i dont care either way. if nintendo does, they are free to exercise their rights on it.

FBI HEEEEEEEEEEKP

When the company doesn't make the game I want to play easily available officially, then yeah, why not

t. beautiful stephanie sterling

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: Trash.gif (220x165, 628.56K)

Why would I pirate these games if I can buy them on Nintendo's E Shop for their respective consoles?

o...oh

glad people are still posting that

What's wrong Any Forums I thought you guys loved gatekpeeing?

Why should I care about a company that makes billions with or without my money? They don't have any moral high ground, so why should I care if they scream "piracy is stealing!! Its unethical and isn't right!" when they themselves don't care about morality and are unethical?

This. I'm not advocating myself as some freedom fighter pushing back against the evil empire. I just wanna play some romhacks of Super Metroid, a game I've already legally purchased. Nintendo says that not only am I not allowed to do this, but even if I bought it AGAIN on the eshop, I can't play it on my PC, can't romhack it, can't even install some quality of life things for it. They want the sole right to decide how I enjoy this game.

I only support emulation if you're an actual pirate. Either take to the seas for at least six months and accrue a notable amount of riches alongside scurvy, or pay for games

Attached: 1000_F_310221572_CThkGY4ttUa0zuOhgxx2PMMaR7slqEVt.jpg (1000x667, 186.48K)

>Someone gets a game for free
>A billion dollar international company is not receiving more money
AHHHHHHHH SAVE ME MIYAMOTOMAN AAAAAAAAAAAA

This. The moral ones in this case is pirates, not corpo tranny bootlickers.

There’s barely anything worth emulating on yuzu lol
I’ve only beat so far Dread, smtv and mario odyssey

I do, but if it gets Kotaku in shit, then I don't. I'll moralfag all day if it means Kotaku gets hit with a C&D.

I'm poor so it's the only way I can play console exclusives

Sometimes there is literally no other way to play the game since no one sells it anymore. Sometimes the game isn't sold in your country. Sometimes even if you buy the game, NONE of the money will go to the original devs and only the current publisher. Other times even if you buy it second hand, the only person making money is the person you bought it off eBay from. Sometimes, just fucking cry about it you massive faggot I'm not spending over a thousand dollars to play some obscure NES title.

I'm okay with emulation and piracy, but fuck kotaku ;3

Some games just aren't worth the dollar.

Some games aren't even worth playing.