Game finally bugged during the team building mission

>game finally bugged during the team building mission
And I was having a good time

Attached: Saints_Row_2_Screenshot_2022.08.29_-_21.54.24.64.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Just restarting the game usually fixes any problems.

it did not solve it though, maybe dx11 version works better?

thats what you get for being a retarded fag and buying this shit.

i pirated it and i like it, cry more

>b-but I pirated it so I'm still ok!
the fact you pirated and wasted your memory is still pathetic and the fact you like this shit slop mess really shows me that you're a brainlet.

you arnt allowed to enjoy the bad game for free stop it right now Any Forums said you have to hate it

>i am hating the bad game because the internet told me to
at least I make my own opinions rather than parroting a bunch of illiterate faggots online Any Forums has always been the authoritative voice as far as vidya is concerned

I formed my own opinion of hating it from the fucking trailers.
>n-no you have to waste your time and play it!
yeah fuck off, you're coping with that retarded logic.

>wanting to base your opinion on personal experience is retarded logic
top fucking kek

>>n-no you have to waste your time and play it!
>yeah fuck off, you're coping with that retarded logic.
not defending that game, but you sound like a huge brainlet lol

coping with what? I played the game and found it fun, are you so self centered to think that i require your validation for my experience to be complete?
>yeah fuck off
no, i don't think I will

you know I'm somewhat jealous of how braindead and retarded you have to be to like anything that is pump out lazily by todays industry. Keep kekking yourself I guess
>shills out in force
pathetic thread

He's right, if you can't tell the game is shit before playing it then you're a retard. And if you think the game isn't shit after playing it then you're a bigger retard.

>Guy pirates it
>"Shill"
This is just a buzzword to stifle any and all discussion of stuff you don't like because you think some broke teenager is going to think they're fighting the power by mindlessly agreeing with you huh?

No, if you're defending this game you're a shill paid or not.

why? what's so bad about it?
I am not shilling, you just walked in a thread about something you dislike and get butthurt that people talk about things you dislike.

>shill says he pirated it to fit in but says it's fun to entice buyfags

>uhm yeah you were supposed to know the game is bad already
>why
>well because we told you it was
>nah I'm going to pirate it for free and get my own opinion
>NO YOU CANT DO THAT DIDNT YOU SEE THE TRAILER ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!
FUCKING
KEK

Attached: 061.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

I personally think the game looks like shit, the humor is awful, gameplay looks like complete dog ass but who are you to tell someone they can't like something.
This is no different from some blue hair badgering a dev about some sexy bitch in a video game.

>people
who are you fooling yourself? you and one other poster before I came in just to remind how OP is a braindead retard with zero taste isn't really a huge discussion
>
>UHHHH WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GATHER THAT INFOMATION FROM THE POORLY DONE TRAILERS AND LEAK GAMEPLAY
>I CANT THINK FOR MYSELF IM SUCH AN OUTSIDER
again you have poor taste in video games or just an angry shill that is trying to get buyfags attention.

>HA HA YOU CANT THINK FOR YOURSELF UNLIKE ME WHO HAD OTHER THINK FOR ME
>okay I'm going to pirate the game and try it then so I get an actual experience with it
>NO NO NO NO NO YOU HAVE TO FORM AN OPINION NOT PLAYING IT YOU CANT JUST EXPERIENCE THINGS LOOK AT THE LEAKED GAMEPLAY LIKE I DID HAVE MY OPINON
t
f
k

Attached: 81183.png (634x650, 236.28K)

>the game looks like shit in every way in all of the footage
>I don't see that because I'm a retard and I like eating shit anyway so I'm going to play it
dumb tranny

retarded frog poster.

>huh the game looks like shit think I'll pirate it then to see how bad it is for myself
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH HECKING E-CELEBS ALREADY PLAYED IT FOR YOU JUST WATCH THE LEAKED FOOTAGE AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY FOR YOU THEY ALREADY GAVE ME AN OPINON WHY CANT YOU HAVE IT AS WELL
K E K
E
K

Attached: 1562492718108.jpg (325x231, 10.68K)

fair enough, user, taste is subjective, i personally enjoyed the story so far and laughed a couple of times, the gameplay is a relative downgrade from previous entries, you can't have human shields for instance, I don't think you can dual wield guns either, but the gunplay is somewhat more enjoyable than 2 or 3. Killing animations are cool but some take way too long, I like the abilities options and the rocket football weapon is amazing. The driving is satisfying, the drifting is over the top and unrealistic, but it manages to fill me with joy, the physics are weird to downright bs thuogh. Like customisation as well.

>game looks like shit
>his reaction is to play it anyway
as I said, dumb tranny who likes eating shit

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO NOT PLAY IT YOU CANT PAY FOR THAT SHIT
>I didnt I pirated it so I lose nothing
>NOOOOOO THAT STILL DOESNT COUNT YOU CANT FIND OUT IF SOMETHING IS SHIT BY PLAYING IT YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND LIST TO Any Forums
oh lawd i am kekin

Attached: 1560745596870.png (554x554, 47.42K)

>you can't play le bad ugly game
>do play le good dark souls ugly game
just say the real reason why you hate it, chud

why would you even pirate an obviously shit game (and shill it)? because you're a retard who likes eating shit (or an actual shill)

your game flopped tranny like you fat ugly ass does going down the stiars

copy post this post you get reddit

get lost

>obviously shit game
>obvious how?
>didnt you watch le heckin e-celeb tear it to pieces
>no I like forming my own opinons like I said
>SHILL SHILL SHILL IF YOU GO AGAINST WHAT Any Forums AND YOUTUBE SAID THAT MAKES YOU A SHILL
oh my kek

Attached: 623532523.jpg (1280x720, 35.64K)

only one place defends this trash
go back

>>obvious how?
by looking at footage and not being a retard. I'm almost positive you're an actual shill now judging by your reaction images, they scream "marketer trying to fit in"

>OH AND ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT
>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT I BET REDDIT LIKES IT BECAUSE THAT WORKS IN MY FAVOUR IN THIS ARGUMENT YES REDDIT I BET YOU USE REDDIT THAT MEANS I WIN BECAUSE I MENTIONED REDDIT
holy kekerino

Attached: pl.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)